[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
p
What if I go lowlife completely self found? That is the only unique I have access to is shavs (no jewels too). Is that doable or just better stick with life based version?

Sadly dont. Low life is very gear dependent. Low life need good gear with good flat ES. Difficultly you'll have good ES gear solo, try something it is like to suffer.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 5, 2016, 11:30:01 AM
Ok thanks for the advice.
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow

Doing the expensive version :) As Assasin. 84 lvl ATM, gonna grind currency for 6L my Cospri Will , 3 curse (with the new flask), interesting, glasscannony, but interesting. Gonna add MOM if i get some better gear to have unreserved 500 mana
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Sep 5, 2016, 12:39:38 PM
What do you guys do for power charges?
"
Marxone wrote:
Doing the expensive version :) As Assasin. 84 lvl ATM, gonna grind currency for 6L my Cospri Will , 3 curse (with the new flask), interesting, glasscannony, but interesting. Gonna add MOM if i get some better gear to have unreserved 500 mana

Nice, keep us informed of your progress.

"
domelious wrote:
What do you guys do for power charges?

Before the only way was the Theoretical Critical Version using Ass Mark like aura. For now the @lilbuddha give us a excellent suggestion: put one Intuitive Leap in the socket close to Melding and take Melding, Dreamer and Overcharged. With Overcharged you'll have 8% chances to gain power, endurance or frenzy charges on kill.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 5, 2016, 9:13:35 PM
People have bad and good news.

Bad news
Table wrong again, I apologize. The critical version dropped the damage and is almost equal to non critical version 2. The hammer nerf was strong. :(

I fixed both Excel table (crit and non critical) and now I think that is right. If someone wants to look to check the calculations is only audit the tables. :)

Critical Version Table

Non Critical Version Table

Do not be sad, we will for the good news. :D

Good news
Previously the purpose and strength of this build was a BV with maximum stack (50) that only was possible using faster casting + spell echo in 5L. As faster casting is no longer needed, it is necessary to compensate for the damage lost. Then look at the following pictures for you to be aware:
Spoiler

BV before nerf with 5L: BV L19 q20%, faster casting L19 q20%, echo spell L18 q20%, poison L19 q20%, critical chance L19 q20%. Dps = 7983,1

BV after nerf with 5L: BV L19 q20%, faster casting L19 q20%, echo spell L18 q20%, poison L19 q20%, critical chance L19 q20%. Dps = 11533,1

BV after nerf with 5L: BV L19 q20%, added chaos damage L17 q0%, echo spell L18 q20%, poison L19 q20%, critical chance L19 q20%. Dps = 9843,3 (probably will be higher if the added chaos damage was L19 q20%)

BV after nerf with 5L: BV L19 q20%, added chaos damage L17 q0%, echo spell L18 q20%, poison L19 q20%, controlled destruction L11 q0%. Dps = 10229,5 (probably will be higher if the added chaos damage was L19 q20% and controlled destruction was L19 q20%)

BV after nerf with 5L: BV L19 q20%, critical chance L19 q20%, echo spell L18 q20%, poison L19 q20%, controlled destruction L11 q0%. Dps = 10634,9 (probably will be higher if the controlled destruction was L19 q20%)

Note that all the damage so far shown in the tables was calculated only pure damage of 1 BV, regardless cast speed, etc. The images show that actually, considering all the factors, the values are higher than before. And that the best form to optimize currently the damage of critical version to have more damage than non critical version 2 is to use added chao damage and controlled destruction (likely stronger option) or controlled destruction with critical chance gem.

I will update the original post with this information.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 6, 2016, 5:15:05 PM
Hi people initial post updated. I updated the Damage section with new values and showing different dps with different combinations of gems.

I put in Videos section 2 new videos: Ful Atziri run with 4L (died twice, first in trio and another in Atziri - have little experience with Atziri runs) and an almost full clear Overgrown Ruin Map T15 (died 1 time to volatie, take care with this :D ).

Finally I divided the initial topic and put part of content in the second post, was giving problems a post so long and full of coding.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 6, 2016, 8:11:23 PM
I ran the non-crit version because i am a noob and thought that crit=bad for HC so i went non-crit 2 tree. Now i am looking for some gear but all the gear suggestions are for crit. Can some one link some non-crit gear that would be good. I love you all!
"
I ran the non-crit version because i am a noob and thought that crit=bad for HC so i went non-crit 2 tree. Now i am looking for some gear but all the gear suggestions are for crit. Can some one link some non-crit gear that would be good. I love you all!

The Unique items section all items are to both version, crit and not crit. Divinarius can be used to both. But look the spoiler in the Passive tree - Non Critical version 1 sub section, it has many items to use, for example, Daresso's Passion (I think this sword a very good unique, underated).
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 6, 2016, 8:19:18 PM
I am currently using this build. lvl 75 can kill Atziri whit 4l setup. It is a fun and easy buils to complete high lvl maps. I recommend this build 100%

Right now I'm lvl 84 // 5l dps 10.5k Divinarius // life 4.6k

Gear (Do not look my dagger xD):

thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info