[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:
Oh okay. I have about ~108% IIR and 3% IIQ with just the standard staff. I just thought that extra 40 from Reaper's Pursuit would be neat

Most drops come from the trash/magics/rares in the zone, not the boss. Pack size 4tw. You cannot clear trash with a weapon other than WI, swapping after every cast - that'll be really tiresome and absolutely not worth 40% IIR.

Ahhhh okay okay. Good to know.

Spent a few chaos and got me that.

Also rolled this today:

I know there's no int, but these low tier maps I am doing fine without it. I have a backup ring too.
How about dropping uneavering stance and using Valyrium
Would save more than 10 skillpoints
"
Tshyk wrote:

There is no Int on that ring. And the other stats are kinda garbage
"
TeaAddict wrote:
"
Tshyk wrote:

Agree that ring isn't a good option.

Got super lucky today

Now I can use a ring like this. If I can get one to roll int and ES going to put +%ES on it. This ring adds more damage and almost as much ES as the perandus signet (essence only).
@lord_seru Hi, I follow your icestorm guide. I find it interesting you don't use Auxium anymore, and use no sapphire flask. How do you find chill/freeze in T13+. Is crystal belt the way to go now?
~
Drunken Bladefall Build (Witch) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1575889
Contact Hours CST
"
Endactam wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:
"
Tshyk wrote:

Agree that ring isn't a good option.

Got super lucky today

Now I can use a ring like this. If I can get one to roll int and ES going to put +%ES on it. This ring adds more damage and almost as much ES as the perandus signet (essence only).

Nice ring!

I'm too scared to corrupt my astra (got it for 50c). And I got this ring today

This build got incredibly popular, fortunately I bought some key items fairly cheap early league.
Some ppl are flipping sun crest 15% INT for few weeks now. Same story for a perfectly rolled WI.

Anyway, I'm now sitting at 9500ES and 1700+INT. I killed all the guardians and I'm ready to try the shaper. Watching OP in his videos make it look like it's easy but it's not lol OP is very knowledgeable about boss mechanisms and he knows which flasks he needs. Some boss fights require some skills and not only facetank.
The Phoenix was the harder for me, he can OS you even without damage mod with 9kES. You need good flash mgt and move properly while killing adds quickly.
Hydra was second harder, need good flask management.
Minotaur and chimera are the easiest since you can face tank them whole day long.

I bought a Emperor's Mastery yesterday for 6.5EX. It's a bit better than izaro jewel in terms of DPS but great for defense (500 more ES). It's unfortunately way too rare and many people want to buy it now.

Edit: 1 thing for min-max the build which i didn't read about in this thread, a corrupted jewel with "immune silence". Some bosses/ghost/lockbox can curse you with silence. I usually just open box UNID with anti freeze flash and I have nothing to worry about.

My gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by reliq on Oct 3, 2016, 6:04:32 AM
Still, the best build I've played by far, but as everything, every journey comes to an end. I am going to reroll so I will be selling my gear (All the rares are crafting by myself for WI) Drop me a pm ingame (Dommel) for offers or w/e.

Hi Kelvynn, i have a question about Uber atziri, how much ES/DMG you need to propertly do it? As i saw you did it in essence league. I have about 8,5k es atm, wondering if its enough.
Also i thought about swaping axium for high ES belt just for uber runs.
Last edited by Maumas on Oct 3, 2016, 7:51:08 AM
Bought a ilvl 85 Crystal Belt and one Deafening Eccence of Spite later :

Spoiler

Not bad but I'll probably throw few Divinations at it when I can afford.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info