[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

I am so thrilled you're still updating this for all builds. My Supernova build from 2.2 is much, much too glass cannon for me and I can't get past lvl 88 from dying in T7 maps :/ Really getting tired of being one-shotted.

Looking forward to taking advantage of the skill reset
"
Oyabug wrote:
Do you think that with the nerf to curse-effectiveness, double Perandus becomes an option again (I understand you've tested this in the past?)

Sorry, I don't see what you mean. What's the relation between the curse effectiveness and Perandus?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Oyabug wrote:
Do you think that with the nerf to curse-effectiveness, double Perandus becomes an option again (I understand you've tested this in the past?)

Sorry, I don't see what you mean. What's the relation between the curse effectiveness and Perandus?

I suppose he want to throw away curses and Doedre's ring and use 2x Perandus rings for Int
Have a question - how this build is dealing with traps in Labyrinth?
Heard that traps are a huge pain for CI builds, and we havent any armour or evasion, and no any regen too, and you cant leech from traps.
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Oyabug wrote:

I suppose he want to throw away curses and Doedre's ring and use 2x Perandus rings for Int

No way. Curses will still be too important to drop.

"
Ksakep wrote:
Heard that traps are a huge pain for CI builds, and we havent any armour or evasion, and no any regen too, and you cant leech from traps.

There is an Uber Lab video in the first post. Traps are not a big deal. Run fast with Quicksilver flasks, cast on mobs and sentinels (you CAN leech from sentinels), leap over traps too.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 1, 2016, 5:42:49 PM
Looks like this is the build im gonna be going with as my league starter tomorrow. Ive done melee the last few and ended with a assreacher last year. Never give caster any love. Seems cheap enough and solid enough to get into endgame quick. Thanks for guide.
"
Ksakep wrote:

Had absolutely zero issues with traps as CI in Prophecy. Farmed uber lab, people complaining about it scared me until I actually tried it.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
No way. Curses will still be too important to drop.

Sorry, I was on my phone, I should've clarified. I was wondering if it would now be beneficial in certain situations to drop the third curse (TC or Enfeeble) and a Doedre's in order to run a Perandus due to the reduced curse effectiveness on bosses, but I suppose my question was answered!
The only way to get WI when I get to lvl33 is through trading, right?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
The only way to get WI when I get to lvl33 is through trading, right?

Probably. And probably not many people will have found it that early so we should expect a high price

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info