[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

So you're using leap slam for the fortify? Can i just walk and run instead and not use fortify?
"
Anavels wrote:
So you're using leap slam for the fortify? Can i just walk and run instead and not use fortify?

Of course! If you are not doing anything that requires Fortify to stay alive you don't need to use Leap Slam. It's also useful as a movement skill to jump over traps in the Lab, but that's just QoL.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

Of course! If you are not doing anything that requires Fortify to stay alive you don't need to use Leap Slam. It's also useful as a movement skill to jump over traps in the Lab, but that's just QoL.

What do you think about the clearspeed of this build? Is it any good?

And is it good for starting out a league or are there better options? Kinda wanna try it as a starter build for the new essence league.
Last edited by Anavels on Sep 1, 2016, 1:00:03 AM
"
Anavels wrote:

That really depends on your idea of 'good'. It can do Gorge in 3 min (the vid is from 2.2 Scion, but that's exactly how it goes for the 2.3 Witch while the 2.3 Scion is about 20% faster). There are definitely faster builds out there, for Gorge and places like that. However, this build can do Core almost as easily as Gorge. ;)

"
And is it good for starting out a league or are there better options? Kinda wanna try it as a starter build for the new essence league.

It really depends on the league. In Perandus and Prophecy it could be played from day 1 because it was raining cheap uniques. But I don't know how easy it will be to obtain WI and Astramentis in the Essence league. I am sure there are better options for starter builds that use only common items. This is an endgame build, not a starter one.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

That really depends on your idea of 'good'. It can do Gorge in 3 min (the vid is from 2.2 Scion, but that's exactly how it goes for the 2.3 Witch while the 2.3 Scion is about 20% faster). There are definitely faster builds out there, for Gorge and places like that. However, this build can do Core almost as easily as Gorge. ;)

"

It really depends on the league. In Perandus and Prophecy it could be played from day 1 because it was raining cheap uniques. But I don't know how easy it will be to obtain WI and Astramentis in the Essence league. I am sure there are better options for starter builds that use only common items. This is an endgame build, not a starter one.

Is there any fun builds i should start out instead? Kinda not sure what i should play.
Do you think that with the nerf to curse-effectiveness, double Perandus becomes an option again (I understand you've tested this in the past?)
How do I play this as league starter? I really want to try out this build buy getting whispering ice before lvl 33 would be hard in a new league, any tips on that?
Good to be back!
"
krakkster wrote:
How do I play this as league starter? I really want to try out this build buy getting whispering ice before lvl 33 would be hard in a new league, any tips on that?

Dude, WI is free.
Remember that you'll have prophecies and the "Kill a Rare Frost Priest and get the Whispering Ice" will be there.

I got 6 WI's during Prophecy league before maps, so I suppose get one wont be a problem.
Also price wont be high cause a lot of ppl wont need this staff.
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
krakkster wrote:

Dude, WI is free.
Remember that you'll have prophecies and the "Kill a Rare Frost Priest and get the Whispering Ice" will be there.

I got 6 WI's during Prophecy league before maps, so I suppose get one wont be a problem.
Also price wont be high cause a lot of ppl wont need this staff.

You wont find 1 silver coin / map anymore, theyre much more rare now.
"
Koksii wrote:

You wont find 1 silver coin / map anymore, theyre much more rare now.

Okay, you'll find 1 / 3 map = ~2 WI before lvl 60
1/ 5 map = ~1 WI before lvl 60
1/10 map = 50% chance to self-obtain WI

And even you won't obtain it, 1000 or 5000 dudes will obtain it, and most of them will come to poe.trade for 2-5c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info