[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

So I've been playing this build for several days and today I got to the point where I needed to upgrade, so I put my chest piece and helmet on sale. Fast forward a few hours and someone messages me asking to buy it, so I invite him and go to my hideout where he's already waiting. Turns out he's also using a Whispering Ice build and my chest piece happened to be the best choice for him or her, just like it was for me. :)
Last edited by madmarvels on Dec 8, 2016, 2:52:01 AM
Loving the build, always roll this for my second character, just hit maps here's my gear !

I have a crystal belt ready, 77 implicit, 48 int, 50 ES roll 20 fire res and an open suffix likely for lightning resistance. level 70 at 1.2k int no bad.
So the build is hc viable i guess, right? If i was to play this in BHC, which class should i pick, i mean which of the three is the most tanky?

regards
Currently trying out scorchin ray/CWC in a linked W-I. Didn't change anything in the build besides that. So far the improvement is insane(i can't tell for very end game),
"
djellabah wrote:
Currently trying out scorchin ray/CWC in a linked W-I. Didn't change anything in the build besides that. So far the improvement is insane(i can't tell for very end game),

That is a really interesting idea. I think i'll try this.
"
Black_Gun wrote:
when rare breach mobs cast ground effects like the lava rays or the stationary ball lightning things, you gotta move out of them though, cant really outleech those. but Im pretty sure that no build can.

The class I am trying with WI this league can outleech them. Berserker. Ironically, YOUR idea! )))

"
ErkiNool wrote:
So the build is hc viable i guess, right? If i was to play this in BHC, which class should i pick, i mean which of the three is the most tanky?

If ele reflect is considered then this version (Elementalist) is the safest one. If you are going to dodge every possible case of reflect then the Inquisitor version (it has an extra layer of protection via its Ascendancy).

"
djellabah wrote:
Currently trying out scorchin ray/CWC in a linked W-I. Didn't change anything in the build besides that. So far the improvement is insane(i can't tell for very end game)

The change to made to SR + CwC last patch (the triggered spell targeted by the cursor instead of the end of the beam) made this possible. A very interesting idea indeed! Gonna try this too.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 8, 2016, 8:09:32 PM
I wanna focus this league in breach monsters and bosses..I like the the templar Ascendancy for the extra layer of protection...Its elemental reflect a real problem for the build that make it a little bit umplayable in maps?...played the witch last league and wanna try templar but I dont wanna die 20 times a day in every pack of reflect mobs until I get to the boss or breach...I know The witch is the easy pick ..I also ask because the templar forum of this build doesnt have the life of this forum..maybe because nobody picks templar? xd..dont know..

So...which build its better for the breach Templar or Witch?? (breach monsters are the new meta for farm currency easy I think for me) Templar or Witch?..thanks
Last edited by yissus on Dec 9, 2016, 9:38:34 AM
I see you're playing Marauder on this build this league. Which do you prefer comparing the two at the current stage. I don't expect you to compare a three month old characters gear with the gear of a week old league. ;)

I am also playing this build again as I did last league. I enjoyed it too much
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Hi. I want to ask: is this corrupted staff mod better than standard?

Also, how do you find this chest? Grabbed it for 40c, wondering if it was worth it.

(i am pretty new to this game)
https://youtu.be/sqndOfGBrvk
Cast while channeling =) Atziri at lvl 84.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info