[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
intre wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

As for the extended duration nodes, that's not a reason to pick one version over the other. Those nodes are taken before lv 60 in either version.

So you are taking Potency of Will and Exceptional Performance as Witch under lvl60.

Potency of Will is taken at lv 54 (see the Leveling section). The Witch version never gets Exceptional Performance, and conversely, the Scion never gets Potency of Will. One extended duration cluster is perfect for this build, and only the pathing reasons dictate which one to take on which class.

"
Inferius90 wrote:

Is that Jewel as good as Izaro 20/20 rolls?

Yes. This jewel is exactly the same as an Izaro with 20/21, 19/22 or any other combination that results in a sum of 41% increased damage. Simply add the numbers. All modifiers that give you Increased damage (that work with this build) are added together.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 23, 2016, 3:09:13 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
intre wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

As for the extended duration nodes, that's not a reason to pick one version over the other. Those nodes are taken before lv 60 in either version.

So you are taking Potency of Will and Exceptional Performance as Witch under lvl60.

Potency of Will is taken at lv 54 (see the Leveling section). The Witch version never gets Exceptional Performance, and conversely, the Scion never gets Potency of Will. One extended duration cluster is perfect for this build, and only the pathing reasons dictate which one to take on which class.

What's your unbuffed tooltip as Witch? Just with auras.
Btw the Jewel Top with 8 Ele dmg should be better with avatar as the one in the middle with 12 spell dmg :p
"
intre wrote:

I'll check when I get home later tonight. With Flame golem, I assume? Since it's always on.

Do you want to see the current league (I'm lv 86 currently in Prophecy, the gear is getting decent, but I probably won't be getting Perandus Signet here) or the finished version in Standard (lv 93 with really good gear)?

"
Majin111 wrote:
Btw the Jewel Top with 8 Ele dmg should be better with avatar as the one in the middle with 12 spell dmg :p

Sorry, what? I don't understand.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 23, 2016, 3:18:50 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
intre wrote:

I'll check when I get home later tonight. With Flame golem, I assume? Since it's always on.

Do you want to see the current league (I'm lv 86 currently in Prophecy, the gear is getting decent, but I probably won't be getting Perandus Signet here) or the finished version in Standard (lv 93 with really good gear)?

Yeah with FG. In Standard will be fine, I just want to know how much can you deal with an Elementalist build. Thanks.
Last edited by intre on Jun 23, 2016, 3:51:03 PM
This was the jewel I was talking about. Pretty much an Izaro gem with the added Resists to help out :)

ALSO! I finally got a GG chest, the int is a little lower than 40+ BUT it is still end game for sure. Super happy!Just need to 5L now.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Another ridiculous cheap jewel replacement. Only 3c :D
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
intre wrote:

"
Majin111 wrote:

Sorry, what? I don't understand.

i mean in ur suggested tree...
The 3 notes for the jewel in the middle are worse as the jewel notes with elemental damage
"
intre wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
intre wrote:

Yeah with FG. In Standard will be fine, I just want to know how much can you deal with an Elementalist build. Thanks.

My Standard league lv 93 Witch (Kelvynnia in my profile), with Flame Golem:
Pendulum off: 9092
Pendulum on: 10139

The average is 9092*0.6 + 10139*0.4 = 9510 Icestorm

"
Majin111 wrote:
i mean in ur suggested tree...
The 3 notes for the jewel in the middle are worse as the jewel notes with elemental damage

You mean the jewel near the Scion start? It gives 44 Int (24 from Fertile Mind and two converted 10 Dex nodes) plus 12% increased spell damage. I don't know which nodes with elemental damage you mean, but I don't see any other 3 nodes that would give more than that.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 23, 2016, 7:55:55 PM
Last edited by Majin111 on Jun 23, 2016, 8:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info