Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
djnat wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
So with that being confirmed about projectile weakness, would there be a better curse option? Maybe ensemble for defense or assassin mark?

Projectile weakness is still very good, even while not double dipping on poison.

Assassin's mark gives 20% crit multi against cursed mobs but arises the total crit chance to 100% on regular mapping, so it makes unstable infusion almost never generate power charges in boss fights (bosses have 60% reduced curse effect on them, so total crit chance against them would be 99%). To be honest boss fights are not a problem of DPS with reach of the council builds.

In my opinion, it's a matter of personal preference.

DPS curses: Vulnerability > Projectile Weakness > Assassin's mark

Defensive curses: Temporal Chains > Enfeeble

If you really want to replace Proj weakness with a defensive curse, go for Temporal Chains. It also makes damage over time effects like poison and bleed last longer, so it has a useful offensive effect too.

I still think projectile weakness is the second best aura after vullnerability
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
I still think projectile weakness is the second best aura after vullnerability

I agree. I'd go for both vuln and proj weakness too.

However, if someone really wants to feel more defensive, I'd suggest to go for temp chains instead of proj weakness. The good thing is that the color of both curses is the same (green) so one can even switch one for another if needed.
How do you get high crit if you're not using Ass Mark? I have like 52% crit in town but 86% with charges. Pretty big difference IMO and with the ascendancy I really want to crit for more poison damage. I still feel like my damage is really low though, on a 5L with all charges I'm at like 27k. I have that on a 5L LA Voltaxic arrow BEFORE charges.
"
Namcap wrote:
How do you get high crit if you're not using Ass Mark? I have like 52% crit in town but 86% with charges. Pretty big difference IMO and with the ascendancy I really want to crit for more poison damage. I still feel like my damage is really low though, on a 5L with all charges I'm at like 27k. I have that on a 5L LA Voltaxic arrow BEFORE charges.

the assasin get power charges fast, and if you have high clear speed, you will get max always
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
It's a nice build and guide but i'm missing a gem setup section in which you explain your choices and your ways to make it incredible as well the gems you remove for a 5L. Thanks :)
How much dmg would you lose if you didn't have +phys on jewelry? pretty hard to find good jewelry with high phys, and I'm sitting at half your tooltip. (I took a lot more DoT nodes, no bow nodes, no 5th power charge, and prioritized defense with 5k life and 26k armor)

I also noticed after switching from bow nodes to DoT nodes though that bosses go down a lot faster even though my tooltip went down. Also dropped VP since my tooltip dropped and I have 26k armor...
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jul 31, 2016, 1:41:34 PM
"
Gonza22 wrote:
It's a nice build and guide but i'm missing a gem setup section in which you explain your choices and your ways to make it incredible as well the gems you remove for a 5L. Thanks :)

It's in the gear
"
AridZephyr wrote:
How much dmg would you lose if you didn't have +phys on jewelry? pretty hard to find good jewelry with high phys, and I'm sitting at half your tooltip. (I took a lot more DoT nodes, no bow nodes, no 5th power charge, and prioritized defense with 5k life and 26k armor)

I also noticed after switching from bow nodes to DoT nodes though that bosses go down a lot faster even though my tooltip went down. Also dropped VP since my tooltip dropped and I have 26k armor...

I loose about 25% of the damage if I take out the rings and ammy
"
rel4us wrote:
"
AridZephyr wrote:

I loose about 25% of the damage if I take out the rings and ammy

That's quite a bit then. I can currently pump out only 30k dps, some tree differences, power charge and the phys on jewellry probably makes up my 30% less dmg then.

Thanks for clarifying.
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Gonza22 wrote:

It's in the gear

You can read the entire message ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info