Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
stred_ wrote:
following your guide till now, lvl68, act3 mercyless.. and its very fun and easy till now.. 2 observations:

1.barrage is great for bosses and hard rares but for crown control i dont like it, i have in right click a 5 link lightning arrow(split arrow works also)+pierce+proj.dmmg+slower proj.+added fire dmg and pretty much 1-shot every crowd i meet.. barrage stays in left click for the hard ones..

2. siege ballista in a 4 link is deadly.. coupled with poison+faster attacks+project.dmg is a boss killer.. especially with blink arrow you can easily have a small group (you, your clone+the ballista) melting any boss in seconds..

glad you like it, I prefer one skill for all, I made the build for my game style, I'm glad you do it your way,

makes things more fun :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
themike71 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
themike71 wrote:
I don't know where i f*cked up, but my life is low and dps, afaik, is a lot lower as your guide states.
Since i'm a noob, could you help me fixing my, probably, messed char?
Thanks

link gear + tree plz, i'll try to help

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/themike71/characters

Since i don't know how to link gear i linked directly the profile, char is UnTenta.
Thanks a lot

Well, you have a few things to upgrade:

1. one of your ring does not have life or physical damage
2. one of your rings have low life and no damage at all
3. use a rare belt, this bet is not good for this build, you need one with high life + physical damage
4. the rare jewel you have have no life
5. you have alot of damage to take (the jewel and projectile damage in the dualist area)
6. you don't have the more powerful gear (reach bow, +2 barrage head, +1 arrow drill neck, Cospri's will, CoH gloves)
7. your links for barrage are wrong for 5L, remove crit damage for slower projectile

Hope I helped you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
alan26018 wrote:
"
So I something to upgrade my clear speed, by swiching links from PPAD to FA, and from slower projectiles to faster projectiles,

feels good, DPS is down from 46K to 36K (and less double dipping and less bleeding damage) so total damage is about 40% less damage, but insane clear speed, and looks funny :D

can you make a video of your clear-speed with the new gem setup please? :)

Sure, uploading now, in 1 hour from now it will be on this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpNrOjHGZc&feature=youtu.be
"
rel4us wrote:

Well, you have a few things to upgrade:

1. one of your ring does not have life or physical damage
2. one of your rings have low life and no damage at all
3. use a rare belt, this bet is not good for this build, you need one with high life + physical damage
4. the rare jewel you have have no life
5. you have alot of damage to take (the jewel and projectile damage in the dualist area)
6. you don't have the more powerful gear (reach bow, +2 barrage head, +1 arrow drill neck, Cospri's will, CoH gloves)
7. your links for barrage are wrong for 5L, remove crit damage for slower projectile

Hope I helped you

Thanks a lot, working on gear right now.
"
rel4us wrote:
"
alan26018 wrote:
"
So I something to upgrade my clear speed, by swiching links from PPAD to FA, and from slower projectiles to faster projectiles,

feels good, DPS is down from 46K to 36K (and less double dipping and less bleeding damage) so total damage is about 40% less damage, but insane clear speed, and looks funny :D

can you make a video of your clear-speed with the new gem setup please? :)

Sure, uploading now, in 1 hour from now it will be on this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpNrOjHGZc&feature=youtu.be

Damm clear speed is phenominal or something like that lol i like it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
tnks :D
best build i've played so far :D thanks!
"
czarny1910 wrote:
best build i've played so far :D thanks!

Me too :D

thank you
HI

wich curse is better? projectil weak? or vulnerabity?

ty all
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
HI

wich curse is better? projectil weak? or vulnerabity?

ty all

projectile weakness by far :D

gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info