Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

How do you deal with mana? Flasks?
UPD. Found mana leech node
Last edited by maxrightgame on Dec 31, 2016, 5:41:57 AM
i have a little problem with my hp... i have lvl 71 but like 3khp.. i dont know if that good or bad for this build. how much life we should have?
this is my gear.
Spoiler
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
i have a little problem with my hp... i have lvl 71 but like 3khp.. i dont know if that good or bad for this build. how much life we should have?
this is my gear.
Spoiler
\\

This build has low life till about lvl 80 with ok gear, you need life on any gear you can get it on, and not master craft
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
OK, I'm level 85 and just got another ex to drop this morning. Here's my current gear setup. What should I do next? I'm running lab to enchant my own head, but thinking of buying Winds of Change w/ Vuln on hit (currently can get for 1-2ex). +1 drillneck is out of reach....

(Open socket in helm is for Vaal Haste)

Thanks for your help!
a
Last edited by Tardive on Jan 8, 2017, 3:08:25 AM
"
moonballer wrote:
OK, I'm level 85 and just got another ex to drop this morning. Here's my current gear setup. What should I do next? I'm running lab to enchant my own head, but thinking of buying Winds of Change w/ Vuln on hit (currently can get for 1-2ex). +1 drillneck is out of reach....

(Open socket in helm is for Vaal Haste)

Thanks for your help!

Buy any barrage +2 arrows, throw some essenses of greed, it will save you a lot of time and it's the best buff,

also, get a +1 arrow drillneck, then the gloves
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Orion, Could you show us your sheet damage for barrage in Breach league? Just curious what it's like compared to the other league you posted. 5l and 6l unbuffed preferably.

"
aurican65 wrote:
Orion, Could you show us your sheet damage for barrage in Breach league? Just curious what it's like compared to the other league you posted. 5l and 6l unbuffed preferably.

I changed build, got boored, so went BF, but for the life build it was 37K buffed of a 6L, and for the CI it was 25K buffed on a 6L (both before the flasks, the CI with the flasks was with a bit more DPS then the life with the flasks)
4PYSUE
Im lvl 87 and im only getting 17k dps with vaal haste + flask and charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info