Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Loving the build btw, i noticed a while ago you had dirty techniques but have since dropped it, how comes?
NE2TW3

"
SRxRedshift wrote:
Loving the build btw, i noticed a while ago you had dirty techniques but have since dropped it, how comes?

Like what?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 29, 2016, 10:57:32 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
HI

wich curse is better? projectil weak? or vulnerabity?

ty all

projectile weakness by far :D

gl

I don't get this. Vulnerability double dips for huge poison damage increase. Why is proj weakness so much better?
"
Namcap wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
HI

wich curse is better? projectil weak? or vulnerabity?

ty all

projectile weakness by far :D

gl

I don't get this. Vulnerability double dips for huge poison damage increase. Why is proj weakness so much better?

Projectile weakness also double dips :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:

Are you sure?

Mark stated this yesterday on Reddit:

"
Projectile weakness only ever affects hits. It's a modifier to damage taken, which is different kind of thing to a modifier to damage. DoT cannot be affected by damage taken modifiers that care about the source (such as increased projectile damage taken), because the source is long gone by the time they would apply.

Last edited by djnat on Jul 29, 2016, 11:59:04 AM
"
djnat wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Are you sure?

Mark stated this yesterday on Reddit:

"
Projectile weakness only ever affects hits. It's a modifier to damage taken, which is different kind of thing to a modifier to damage. DoT cannot be affected by damage taken modifiers that care about the source (such as increased projectile damage taken), because the source is long gone by the time they would apply.

Ho.... so you r right :D
So with that being confirmed about projectile weakness, would there be a better curse option? Maybe ensemble for defense or assassin mark?
They must have increased the drop rate but I just had another fishing rod drop. That's two this league and I'm not even playing more than a couple of hours a day if that.... Crazy

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
So with that being confirmed about projectile weakness, would there be a better curse option? Maybe ensemble for defense or assassin mark?

Projectile weakness is still very good, even while not double dipping on poison.

Assassin's mark gives 20% crit multi against cursed mobs but arises the total crit chance to 100% on regular mapping, so it makes unstable infusion almost never generate power charges in boss fights (bosses have 60% reduced curse effect on them, so total crit chance against them would be 99%). To be honest boss fights are not a problem of DPS with reach of the council builds.

In my opinion, it's a matter of personal preference.

DPS curses: Vulnerability > Projectile Weakness > Assassin's mark

Defensive curses: Temporal Chains > Enfeeble

If you really want to replace Proj weakness with a defensive curse, go for Temporal Chains. It also makes damage over time effects like poison and bleed last longer, so it has a useful offensive effect too.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
They must have increased the drop rate but I just had another fishing rod drop. That's two this league and I'm not even playing more than a couple of hours a day if that.... Crazy

lol! gz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info