Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
PhilipKho wrote:
Thanks for your build guide. I am trying to follow your step. But I have a question about barrage that when I watch your video, your barrage seems to have a wider range than mine. How can I increase the attack angle of barrage?

Thank you

You need to use volley fire jewel: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volley_Fire

I'm here if you need more help.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hey there, I'm currently running your build and gotta say im loving it at the moment. Im level 78 and only have 2.8k hp (using exactly the same leveling gear as you) but i don't have much hp on gear.

My question is what upgrades should i get in order of importance, to get into higher maps etc.

Also how would one go by getting the currency for it? i'm very bad at making currency, i just run maps and do unid chaos recipe whenever i can but i only seem to be making 6-8 chaos per day.

Would be nice if you could help me out a little bit :)

again congratulations on an amazing build :)

Here's my gear at the moment, Also just bought Reach of the council and my dps didnt go up at all because the loss of crit.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FtQeZCC4IiQ2NDdEPqxCSES8UdRa_GNsZjhvIH0EhdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KlsrCi4jMHEwfDH6MjI2PTfUOdQ6Qkp9S3hMjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1nwW69daF3yYeJirGNDZ6BqjGyMbWxvJ3BSdvd9dX8rgl6EoobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv49gk5mVBZrxnaqgn6LZo4qkeLDYtMW1SLuevG_BM8HVwuzDOsgUyqnP3dN-1CPZht2o3vjjhOOf51TtP-2D7g7vevGK9W_8xf66_94=?accountName=tweedacus&characterName=Prophecybower
"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey there, I'm currently running your build and gotta say im loving it at the moment. Im level 78 and only have 2.8k hp (using exactly the same leveling gear as you) but i don't have much hp on gear.

My question is what upgrades should i get in order of importance, to get into higher maps etc.

Also how would one go by getting the currency for it? i'm very bad at making currency, i just run maps and do unid chaos recipe whenever i can but i only seem to be making 6-8 chaos per day.

Would be nice if you could help me out a little bit :)

again congratulations on an amazing build :)

Here's my gear at the moment, Also just bought Reach of the council and my dps didnt go up at all because the loss of crit.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FtQeZCC4IiQ2NDdEPqxCSES8UdRa_GNsZjhvIH0EhdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4KlsrCi4jMHEwfDH6MjI2PTfUOdQ6Qkp9S3hMjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1nwW69daF3yYeJirGNDZ6BqjGyMbWxvJ3BSdvd9dX8rgl6EoobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv49gk5mVBZrxnaqgn6LZo4qkeLDYtMW1SLuevG_BM8HVwuzDOsgUyqnP3dN-1CPZht2o3vjjhOOf51TtP-2D7g7vevGK9W_8xf66_94=?accountName=tweedacus&characterName=Prophecybower

first of all, ty for the feedback, there are few things you need to upgrade to have more life:

1. the amulet must have some life
2. one of your rings is too low on life, you need 50+
3. swap maligaros belt to rustic sash with high life + resists
4. get a +1 barrage helmet with life and resists (they don't cost much, huge DPS and defence boost and even I sell some for low cost)
5. get a better life roll on your drillneck - they cost 1c :D
6. the tree is ok, keep leveling and you will have alot more life
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
i went into pvp, saw a dude use this type of setup, killed me so fast. decided to look for a similar build, nice find for me, ty for this build
"
rel4us wrote:
"
PhilipKho wrote:
Thanks for your build guide. I am trying to follow your step. But I have a question about barrage that when I watch your video, your barrage seems to have a wider range than mine. How can I increase the attack angle of barrage?

Thank you

So I need to buy 2 volley fire and place them at the first two jewel sockets we allocated? and then my barrage will have the angle like you in the video?

"
UhYuuki wrote:
i went into pvp, saw a dude use this type of setup, killed me so fast. decided to look for a similar build, nice find for me, ty for this build

NP :D

TY for the feedback, it is a raper in PVP, only CI with perma immortal call can deal with this build
"
PhilipKho wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
PhilipKho wrote:

Thank you

So I need to buy 2 volley fire and place them at the first two jewel sockets we allocated? and then my barrage will have the angle like you in the video?

yes, after one you will have a wider AOE, and with the second you will have AOE like in my vids
How do you survive against porcupines? its the only time i die :/
"
tweedacus wrote:

Do you use CWDT with IC + frostwall + ID?

that is what I do, never die from it
"
rel4us wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

Do you use CWDT with IC + frostwall + ID?

that is what I do, never die from it

Im planning to, but dont get any strength in the tree till late late 80s, and currency cant even use IC as im strugling to shuffle my jewelry around with resists etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info