Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Run the same equip (start equip) and mobs are just 1 shotting me...Merc lab third phase 1-shot. Dats insane:( what am I doing wrong:( plz help.
"
Sillver wrote:
Run the same equip (start equip) and mobs are just 1 shotting me...Merc lab third phase 1-shot. Dats insane:( what am I doing wrong:( plz help.

thats how this build is.. just buy merc lab carry you aint gonna do it alone, it will be the same in maps, if you run a map with any dmg mod you will be 1 shot by anything that touches you.

tho i didnt really have problem in merc (didnt try to solo lab so cant comment on that) i only died 2 times to malachai, but thats because i had 2k hp on merc malachai and walked into mines which 1 shot me :D
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 17, 2016, 1:59:16 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Sillver wrote:

thats how this build is.. just buy merc lab carry you aint gonna do it alone, it will be the same in maps, if you run a map with any dmg mod you will be 1 shot by anything that touches you.

tho i didnt really have problem in merc (didnt try to solo lab so cant comment on that) i only died 2 times to malachai, but thats because i had 2k hp on merc malachai and walked into mines which 1 shot me :D

How much life you guys have? I had with starting gear about 3k life, mercyless lab i got harra to help out,

Also endgame lab, but now i carry up to 3 ppl at the same time, this build need some mid level game skills (I don't have high gaming skills and I neerly never die, only once every several endgame lab, core (malachai only) and uber atziri hersalf,

I got to level 92, I rarely do gorge or plat rota, I prefer solo, did level 91 in most of the recent vids, 0 deaths (Didn't die from 0% to 100%, die a few times to uber atziri before I started to level).

DPS is a very very good defence, but using flasks, blink arrow and moving fast when needed are important too.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
the site duplicated my last forum post :/
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 17, 2016, 2:16:00 PM
i have 3.4k at 79 with all the life nodes taken, no jewels tho (only volley fire) so no +max hp from jewels, i dont really die in maps, and i run all the random alched maps unless it has phys reflect in it, the time i died is where i ran multiple proj, boss buffs, monster buffs, extra fire extra lightning dmage orchard and tanked boss balls :D
here is my gear.
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 17, 2016, 2:26:42 PM
We agreed that only the cospri's will 6Link is usefull right? So, now that i have both 6Link what can i do with the bow? Should i sell it, take another one and use currency to upgrade other gear? or should i go for a 6Link spell like tornado shot or i dont know?

"
idrgz wrote:
i have 3.4k at 79 with all the life nodes taken, no jewels tho (only volley fire) so no +max hp from jewels, i dont really die in maps, and i run all the random alched maps unless it has phys reflect in it, the time i died is where i ran multiple proj, boss buffs, monster buffs, extra fire extra lightning dmage orchard and tanked boss balls :D
here is my gear.

Change gloves to winds of change for more damage and life, you don't need diamong rings, crit will be maxed, get life on rings, and also upgrade the belt.

I did atziri at 79 with less then 4k life, it will hold.
"
aljuce wrote:
We agreed that only the cospri's will 6Link is usefull right? So, now that i have both 6Link what can i do with the bow? Should i sell it, take another one and use currency to upgrade other gear? or should i go for a 6Link spell like tornado shot or i dont know?

I think sell and upgrade shit, you don't need 2 6L,

It's a waste of money
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 18, 2016, 8:24:10 AM
got it in standard will test a bit :3

Hello, really nice build and very fun to play, just started it in a few days ago. 77lvl already.
Also, got question - how to calculate a real DPS of barrage? cause in tooltip it shows only 7k, but it's not true obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info