Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Thx for fast answer
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Jun 16, 2016, 12:40:11 PM
I was wondering thoughts on Curse/Aura setup if you have a Cospri's Will but no gloves with the required corruption yet.

I am condisering Cospri's with Projectile Weakness / Blasphemy / Inc AOE + Herald of Ash + self cast Vulnerability for packs and bosses that need it & don't use poison gem.

Or would it better to use a different chest, forget about curses and just use a couple of auras such as Hatred + Herald of Ash? Then I would have to use poison gem which sucks since I only have a 5L bow.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jun 17, 2016, 3:06:50 AM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I was wondering thoughts on Curse/Aura setup if you have a Cospri's Will but no gloves with the required corruption yet.

I am condisering Cospri's with Projectile Weakness / Blasphemy / Inc AOE + Herald of Ash + self cast Vulnerability for packs and bosses that need it & don't use poison gem.

Or would it better to use a different chest, forget about curses and just use a couple of auras such as Hatred + Herald of Ash? Then I would have to use poison gem which sucks since I only have a 5L bow.

if you don't have CoH with that chest, it's a huge problem, you better off buy s low level corrupted ones, or buy the unique temporal chains ones untill you get to endgame setup
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:

if you don't have CoH with that chest, it's a huge problem, you better off buy s low level corrupted ones, or buy the unique temporal chains ones untill you get to endgame setup

OK great, picked up some crappy gloves with the curse for cheap to use for now
i was wondering too if you dont have cospris and CoH gloves since cospris price is the same as reach 3 ex and i think reach is more useful alone than cospris without CoH gloves right? what auras should we run? i feel like blasphemy proj weakness is kinda wasted, our range is SO huge it feels like we never get to actually use it besides on some jumping goats? hatred+HoI? hatred+ash?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 17, 2016, 4:53:26 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
i was wondering too if you dont have cospris and CoH gloves since cospris price is the same as reach 3 ex and i think reach is more useful alone than cospris without CoH gloves right? what auras should we run? i feel like blasphemy proj weakness is kinda wasted, our range is SO huge it feels like we never get to actually use it besides on some jumping goats? hatred+HoI? hatred+ash?

you r right, don't waste money on the cospri's unless you can CoH,

the auras you need to run are bouth curses: vulnerability and projectile weakness,

you can do harred + HoI and the HoI will have the CoH with the 2 curses, it's not good for bosses, but better for clear speed,

up to you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Added 5 new vids:

double shrine boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvEEgVBqCI&feature=youtu.be

double concervatory boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9qzfhG1SHg&feature=youtu.be

double palace full map double boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pcyzrP9rds&feature=youtu.be

courtyard 81 (zana) boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DERi2tXSX2A&feature=youtu.be

the pale court - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeHIlT68SWk&feature=youtu.be

the palace map may take some time to upload, the rest are ready to view
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 17, 2016, 12:23:08 PM
"
rel4us wrote:

you can do harred + HoI and the HoI will have the CoH with the 2 curses

If you talking about CoH gem, this will not work. Because CoH gem not works with Cospri.
WTF is wrong with this build man, i oneshot everything, i was like ok i play op build, then i try to fusings the bows, 11fusings? BIIIM 6Link, then i was like ok i was lucky will use the last 100 one the chest and then? 80fusings? BOOOOM 6Link omfg....

Ps: I guess my girl is cheating on me :(

Again WP for this build, i enjoy it so much!!
"
aljuce wrote:
WTF is wrong with this build man, i oneshot everything, i was like ok i play op build, then i try to fusings the bows, 11fusings? BIIIM 6Link, then i was like ok i was lucky will use the last 100 one the chest and then? 80fusings? BOOOOM 6Link omfg....

Ps: I guess my girl is cheating on me :(

Again WP for this build, i enjoy it so much!!

Fuck your GF if she does,

TY for the feedback :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info