Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
Duffman88 wrote:
Hi, ive respected to your build but with a ranger (dont wanna to start again). What ascendancy passives would you recommend for a deadeye ranger besides rupture (bleeding on hit)?:

+ additional arrow (endless munition)
or
+ skill chain (ricochet)

Thx!

Hi, if you have to be a ranger take the +1 arrow, you need 100% chance to pierce for the drillneck to take full effect,

And you can't chain a piercing projectile.

I think that maybe pathfinder can be really good (even with cospird's you don't have to have CoH, and you don't need the unique flask i'm using).

But assassin is about 80% more dame if not more.

The build will make leveling EZ, and from level 80 you will forget why you didn't want to relevel.

GL
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Is there a gem you could switch out barrage for to clear packs faster? Maybe tornado shot or something, have anyone tried?
Hi i was playing similar build but with tornado shot. After some test with barrage i think to change for it.

Have few questions:
1.Is clear speed is good in maps compared to TS ? now i'm using both ts for map clearing barrage for
2.i'm using rat's nest now but i found heretic visel and i thinking to fit it to this build. You think its worth it ? i still dont have good corupted gloves so my idea is to use vul and temp chain in heretic for bosses and more survi (temp chain should work good with maim). Or is better to sell it ?
3. is there option to relocate 1 volley fire ? I was thinking about use inspired learning jewel near ranger +1 frenzy.

My gear
Spoiler

my life is low but i'm working on it.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
Firaan wrote:
Is there a gem you could switch out barrage for to clear packs faster? Maybe tornado shot or something, have anyone tried?

It's the same gem setup with TS, and no, the effect is not that good, and single target is very bad.

barrage is a very good attack, if you are looking for better clear speed skill I have no adea what you can do that will not demolish the DPS
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
sielma wrote:
Hi i was playing similar build but with tornado shot. After some test with barrage i think to change for it.

Have few questions:
1.Is clear speed is good in maps compared to TS ? now i'm using both ts for map clearing barrage for
2.i'm using rat's nest now but i found heretic visel and i thinking to fit it to this build. You think its worth it ? i still dont have good corupted gloves so my idea is to use vul and temp chain in heretic for bosses and more survi (temp chain should work good with maim). Or is better to sell it ?
3. is there option to relocate 1 volley fire ? I was thinking about use inspired learning jewel near ranger +1 frenzy.

My gear
Spoiler

my life is low but i'm working on it.

Hey, I think I got the first question (it's cutted), the answers are:

1. I prefer barrage for all attacks, easier to use, less links, clear speed is not that low compare to TS
2. I think you need to sell it and get vul CoH gloves ASAP, the chest is not in full effect if you don't have it
3. remove 1 volley fire = less clear speed, less AOE and more DPS for single target, I don't recomand it

P.S

1. sell the facebraker you have for a few ex as well, you have nothing to do with it and it's worth alot
2. you have almost no life on gear, you don't need the rat's nest (i got max crit without it), and you need +2 barrage arrows and life

GL
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 15, 2016, 8:39:03 AM
Hey Rel4us !

Thanks for the build, it's awesome and exactly the kind of thing I wanted to play :)

I still have some work to do on my gear, but it's already fuckin awesome! Some people asked if you used Barrage always, or switched to something else for map clearing : well, I do, I switch out Barrage for Split Arrow when I'm mapping solo, everything dies instantly or to the poison anyway, up to t13 maps. I use Barrage for map bosses, Atziri, Izaro, stuff like that...

I'm still using Tabula, and I don't know if I wanna use Cospri's will... I found a 40% Belly and it would make me go from 4100 life to 4800 or so, I think it's a good option. Maybe coupled with the 1 additionnal curse boots (forget the name), what do you think?

I have a choice of using Facebreaker's or Winds of Change (I got me some almost perfect ones, with 50% proj damage), which do you think would give most damage?

Probably more questions will come later, cheers !
Last edited by Palikao12 on Jun 15, 2016, 10:17:02 AM
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Hey Rel4us !

Thanks for the build, it's awesome and exactly the kind of thing I wanted to play :)

I still have some work to do on my gear, but it's already fuckin awesome! Some people asked if you used Barrage always, or switched to something else for map clearing : well, I do, I switch out Barrage for Split Arrow when I'm mapping solo, everything dies instantly or to the poison anyway, up to t13 maps. I use Barrage for map bosses, Atziri, Izaro, stuff like that...

I'm still using Tabula, and I don't know if I wanna use Cospri's will... I found a 40% Belly and it would make me go from 4100 life to 4800 or so, I think it's a good option. Maybe coupled with the 1 additionnal curse boots (forget the name), what do you think?

I have a choice of using Facebreaker's or Winds of Change (I got me some almost perfect ones, with 50% proj damage), which do you think would give most damage?

Probably more questions will come later, cheers !

First of all, thanks for the feedback, personaly I prefer 1 skill, and no gems swap.

Use cosprid's will chest + gloves with vul CoH, there is nothing better
are maligaros with CoH vuln BIS?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 15, 2016, 1:42:01 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
are maligaros with CoH vuln BIS?

totally, but facebreaker and winds of change will be better, the crit chance is max with or without the maligaro's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info