Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Clear, thanks.
For 5L Cospri, what be better "slower projectiles" or "crit multi" ?
"
RawDamage wrote:
Clear, thanks.
For 5L Cospri, what be better "slower projectiles" or "crit multi" ?

Slower projectiles, the damage double dips
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
how are you sustaining mana?
"
idrgz wrote:
how are you sustaining mana?

the 0.4% hybrid life and mana leech from attack damage,

you don't need more
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed

first try, 2 deaths at atziri hersalf, the vid will be up in a few hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvp-vbs-_9Q&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 14, 2016, 6:06:56 PM
hmm im not exactly sure how do you level from 32 with this, am i missing something? cant wrap my head around it :S you shoot in a literally straight line with it, its like a caustic arrow just that you dont get the massive aoe after it lands lol, takes 20 minutes to clear normal dried lake :D can we add gmp or that doesnt work ?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 14, 2016, 5:39:22 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
hmm im not exactly sure how do you level from 32 with this, am i missing something? cant wrap my head around it :S you shoot in a literally straight line with it, its like a caustic arrow just that you dont get the massive aoe after it lands lol, takes 20 minutes to clear normal dried lake :D can we add gmp or that doesnt work ?

Do u use 1 volley fire jewel? :D

I think you missed it
"
rel4us wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

I think you missed it

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i thought the bow is enough LOL ok ill go buy it, btw in which slot do we put it in? i guess first one is above blood drinker?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 14, 2016, 6:15:19 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

I think you missed it

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i thought the bow is enough LOL ok ill go buy it, btw in which slot do we put it in? i guess first one is above blood drinker?

the first one is above the blood drinker, you are correct,

the second is neer the frenzy charge at the ranger
Hi, ive respected to your build but with a ranger (dont wanna to start again). What ascendancy passives would you recommend for a deadeye ranger besides rupture (bleeding on hit)?:

+ additional arrow (endless munition)
or
+ skill chain (ricochet)

Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info