Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Look, it's Pohx's build!
"
rel4us wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, i'm still testing some things, the reach is better for the 2 extra arrows, damage per git with bouth bows are almost the same.

After i'll finish what I need to check, I will post an update

Yeah I am sure Reach is the stronger choice once. More arrows with 120+ base damage will scale much better. It's just that before all the bonus damage from toxic delivery they are mostly comparable.

I think my problem might have been that I switched to Cospri's before I was able to get CoH gloves. Really hard to keep poison up without them. Got a temp chain pair and running vuln on blasphemy until I can afford a pair or vaal them. Working great so far and it is definitely a better option defensively. The maim/temp chains/knock back combo is great. Less than 50% speed and constantly being knocked further away. Might actually be more degen damage even with the smaller initial hits w/o proj weakness. A cheaper alternative if nothing else.
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
Spoiler

My gear with level 70. Saving for the new Council Bow and new chest. Also have to 5 or 6l the evasion armor piece. The poison damage is awesome.

Edit: Bought it and damn

GZ, know you'll enjoy it
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
ZePample wrote:
Look, it's Pohx's build!

exuse me?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Thank you for this build, just started today and melting bosses in 2 seconds is so fun :)
"
Thank you for this build, just started today and melting bosses in 2 seconds is so fun :)

TY for the feedback,

It's insane in endgame even more, I'm melting all things in a split sec,

I have my neer endgame gear,

I will finish the leveling of the gems to 20/20, and I will show you what the full power of this thing :D

it's even stronger then the voltaxicated, as I predicted
hey, just curious how much life you rocking right now, also what you think of abyssus? provided you can support yourself with only 4-5 rares res wise ofc, i'm a bit worried because that 40% damage increase might be too much for such low life build btw is barrage tooltip dps acurate? I get 15k with 5 power charges and 3 frenzy and with exact same links ts and franzy seem so much higher dmg
"
auraton50 wrote:
hey, just curious how much life you rocking right now, also what you think of abyssus? provided you can support yourself with only 4-5 rares res wise ofc, i'm a bit worried because that 40% damage increase might be too much for such low life build btw is barrage tooltip dps acurate? I get 15k with 5 power charges and 3 frenzy and with exact same links ts and franzy seem so much higher dmg

You asked many questions, i'll answer them in order:

1. I got 4.4K life - it's for lvl 90, with nice gear, amulet and belt can be better with higher life
2. abyssus is not good at all, you are accrobatics build, you will die instantly every rare reflect mob
3. barrage tooltip is not like other skills, if you got 4 arrows, and the tooltip is 15K, so you do around 60K before poison/bleed and ofc curses, it's the best single target skill for DPS in the game I think
thanks for this build. im loving it but still i dont have council spine bow not enough currency atm.
new vid, uber izaro kill (less then 3 sec):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I3doxdyib4&feature=youtu.be

my gear is almost total endgame, level 91, did I make a record? :D
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 13, 2016, 3:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info