Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

hi rel4us, i like your concept a lot, but this build has some flaws for me:

1) Every char under 4,5k life is way to squishy for me (glasscannon), thats what i don't like about shadow builds in general, most of them are super dps-mode but hardly any survibility (i know offense is best defense but still, everyone will at some point encounter high burst damage and then you really need decent-high life pool and/or other forms or mitigation)

2) How do you survive phys reflect? I dont mean occasional rare ones, but the map mod...seems really a no-go for this build

Overall nice build concept, but i think i prefer your scion voltaxix barrage build :)

Just my input.
"
scis001 wrote:
Thank for the build. I'm your fan since COC, Voltaxic poison and now :)

I have some noob questions want to ask

1. Why you take cri and DOT node ? If we focus only DOT and life it should be better ?
2. Do you think life 140% is too low for end game map ?
3. I think this barrage setup clear speed not good because barrage have small radius. If I want to make another setup 5L (or 6L) for clear map, which gem setup you recommend ?

Cheer :)

hey, first of all, ty for the vouch :D

about the questions:

1. to wich node you ment? I didn't understand the question

2. it will be a 4.5K-5K build, it's not too low, you have acrobatics for defence and insane DPS to make fights trivial, so you don't need more, look at my atziri on 3.5K life...

3. I like barrage clear speed, but if you like more clear speed, use tornado shot + pirce + slower projectiles + PPAD + poison
I think that will be more clear speed for packs
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Luzi_ wrote:
hi rel4us, i like your concept a lot, but this build has some flaws for me:

1) Every char under 4,5k life is way to squishy for me (glasscannon), thats what i don't like about shadow builds in general, most of them are super dps-mode but hardly any survibility (i know offense is best defense but still, everyone will at some point encounter high burst damage and then you really need decent-high life pool and/or other forms or mitigation)

2) How do you survive phys reflect? I dont mean occasional rare ones, but the map mod...seems really a no-go for this build

Overall nice build concept, but i think i prefer your scion voltaxix barrage build :)

Just my input.

The fact that you like one of my builds, is good enoght for me :D

however, about what you say here:

1. the build will have 4.5K-5K life, the voltaxicated I played with had 5.2K, this build have good defence, CWDT with immortal call + frostwall, acrobatics, and insane DPS, in the vid I do atziri on 3.5K life, so I belive it's not aquishy

2. I have a mod for that (not now, in the need future when I have the funds for it), press X to move to voltaxic, the DPS will be lower, but it will be good to do everything still
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Thanks a ton for the quick posting of your new build rel4us.

I was hoping someone could answer this question... (this is my first non_selling/buying post:)

If I was to try this in standard where your recommended bows are not available is their a recommended bow i can use?

Thanks in advance
"
eliice wrote:
Thanks a ton for the quick posting of your new build rel4us.

I was hoping someone could answer this question... (this is my first non_selling/buying post:)

If I was to try this in standard where your recommended bows are not available is their a recommended bow i can use?

Thanks in advance

Ty for the feedback, and for posting at my guide for the first time :D

If you need to pick one in standart, and you got all the money you need, take a physical crit bow with 500+ DPS and 8.7% crit chance and 30% crit multi.

Or... You can buy the new bow from hardcore player who died.
Hi rel4us, thanx for the great build! I got a quastion for Vaal Pact, when should I correctly take this ability? After some leveling, some items, leach nodes? Im lvl 51. Thank you for attention!
"
fenix143 wrote:
Hi rel4us, thanx for the great build! I got a quastion for Vaal Pact, when should I correctly take this ability? After some leveling, some items, leach nodes? Im lvl 51. Thank you for attention!

after the leech, and prefered with 5K toll tip (with charges)
Man, what a nice build, lvl 3x atm and having so much fun, thank you :D.
ps. do u recomend using Winds of Change instead of maligaros while i dont have the curse one? I have one non corrupted mali atm.
Last edited by xxozumaxx on Jun 8, 2016, 7:50:34 PM
I'm having a blast with the build so much damage :)
I was wondering if a third volley gem is viable.
"
xxozumaxx wrote:
Man, what a nice build, lvl 3x atm and having so much fun, thank you :D.
ps. do u recomend using Winds of Change instead of maligaros while i dont have the curse one? I have one non corrupted mali atm.

winds of change is the best :D

I just need the CoH, but I will get a CoH wind of change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info