Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
sherigan wrote:
Hello, really nice build and very fun to play, just started it in a few days ago. 77lvl already.
Also, got question - how to calculate a real DPS of barrage? cause in tooltip it shows only 7k, but it's not true obviously.

it's not easy to calc...

it's [tootlip]*[number of arrows]*[curses bonus]+bleeding+poison....

it will get to about 100 times the tool tip with basic item
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
sherigan wrote:
Hello, really nice build and very fun to play, just started it in a few days ago. 77lvl already.
Also, got question - how to calculate a real DPS of barrage? cause in tooltip it shows only 7k, but it's not true obviously.

it's not easy to calc...

so it shows only dps for one arrow or what u mean [number of arrows] ?

7k*4arrows(plus 2 arrows from death's opus)+8arrows from jewels ? dps w\o curses and bleeding and poison
Last edited by sherigan on Jun 18, 2016, 9:39:16 AM
CP0B1V

"
sherigan wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
sherigan wrote:

it's not easy to calc...

so it shows only dps for one arrow or what u mean [number of arrows] ?

7k*4arrows(plus 2 arrows from death's opus)+8arrows from jewels ? dps w\o curses and bleeding and poison

Yes
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 18, 2016, 4:58:08 PM
Noob question here : how does he provide the mana for his attack,
Spoiler
since he's not using any nodes in the tree for mana leech/regen or a gem like clarity?

Edit : used my brain, and found the answer
Last edited by Qcfab on Jun 18, 2016, 10:01:04 PM
My aim this league was to hit level 90 and 24 Challenges because Prophecy was a kinda boring league. Cleared all t11+ maps easy, even twinned. Uber Izaro melts aswell but you need to be able to dodge since you have like 0 armor and ~4000 hp. Did everything besides Twinned Core and Uber but they are definitaly doable with better gear. Vaaled my Council bow at the end for the lulz and this build works pretty well even with a 4 link in my opinion. Thank you for the build, I will list my gear so other people can compare.

Spoiler

Not the best but pretty comfortable doing t11+ maps up to t15 with pretty rippy rolls.
Just watch you uber video... isnt it better to switch off the auto curse (vulnerability lvl 12) of your gloves against atziri, because she reflects it?

edit: my items @ standard

Spoiler
Last edited by LP_Soldier on Jun 19, 2016, 3:58:01 AM
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
My aim this league was to hit level 90 and 24 Challenges because Prophecy was a kinda boring league. Cleared all t11+ maps easy, even twinned. Uber Izaro melts aswell but you need to be able to dodge since you have like 0 armor and ~4000 hp. Did everything besides Twinned Core and Uber but they are definitaly doable with better gear. Vaaled my Council bow at the end for the lulz and this build works pretty well even with a 4 link in my opinion. Thank you for the build, I will list my gear so other people can compare.

Spoiler

Not the best but pretty comfortable doing t11+ maps up to t15 with pretty rippy rolls.

Your gear is not bad, and TY for the feedback :D
"
LP_Soldier wrote:
Just watch you uber video... isnt it better to switch off the auto curse (vulnerability lvl 12) of your gloves against atziri, because she reflects it?

edit: my items @ standard

Spoiler

she will one shoot me if she hits with the spikes anyways, better off kill her first :)
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Denzo626262 wrote:

Spoiler

Your gear is not bad, and TY for the feedback :D

Np man thank you for the amazing and funny build.
Thanks for your build guide. I am trying to follow your step. But I have a question about barrage that when I watch your video, your barrage seems to have a wider range than mine. How can I increase the attack angle of barrage?

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info