Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

so... after taking Noxious Strike we can drop Poison Gem, right?

If you have troubles with Strength, I'd recommend taking Fury Bolts in duelist area (I've took it because I'm going to grab the life/ev nodes anyway).

I'll try to post my gear and tree right after some more levelling.
"
tehregent wrote:

If you have troubles with Strength, I'd recommend taking Fury Bolts in duelist area (I've took it because I'm going to grab the life/ev nodes anyway).

hu, you still need the poison gem, it's a huge boost to DPS, most of your DPS is poison, so need it all the time.

you need only 111 str with this build, you have 84 str from the only the shadows starting str and the tree,

so an amulet with str will do the trick.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
finaly got this from uber:

for the first league since along long time, I don't need it (unless it have CoH on it).

but still, got it :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 22, 2016, 4:40:46 PM
question from someone that started trying out your build and is leveling now..

how do you sustain mana? i don't see any mana nodes taken nor any mana leech on gear and im having some serious issues with mana leveling!
"
falagar112 wrote:

how do you sustain mana? i don't see any mana nodes taken nor any mana leech on gear and im having some serious issues with mana leveling!

you can always put in mana leech gem in your tabula set up till you get down to hybrid leech node below templar, not like you need that 6 link while leveling.
"
falagar112 wrote:

i've took Ranger mana leech nodes 'til I've grabbed duelist one + had the dps to sustain myself.
"
rel4us wrote:
"
tehregent wrote:

hu, you still need the poison gem, it's a huge boost to DPS, most of your DPS is poison, so need it all the time.

you need only 111 str with this build, you have 84 str from the only the shadows starting str and the tree,

yup, my bad - i've misread and thought I can drop Poison gem before getting Cospri's Will.

how about Fatal Toxins? It's straight to the face Posion dps boost.
"
tehregent wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

i've took Ranger mana leech nodes 'til I've grabbed duelist one + had the dps to sustain myself.

That is what I did, I took the 0.4% mana leech, and removed it when I took the life and mana 0.4% leech.
"
tehregent wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
tehregent wrote:

yup, my bad - i've misread and thought I can drop Poison gem before getting Cospri's Will.

how about Fatal Toxins? It's straight to the face Posion dps boost.

it's a nice DPS doost, but it's not that much cost effective, you have more important nodes to take
What is peoples thought about Greater Multiples Projectiles. I am 60 at the moment with some decent gear although I need more 4L or higher.

GMP seems to really cut my dps by about 1/3 but it really shreds through the enemies compared to using a different gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info