Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
bbarawoody wrote:
Just made the build, insane boss damage, barrage can be annoying usually have to attack 2 times to clear packs.

4k life.

Nice gear man!

I tried that ammy, but I prefered the rare one after some tests,

What is your tooltip?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hey, have you tried to drop acro to take iron reflexes like Amigo's build?
"
Bleeder wrote:
Hey, have you tried to drop acro to take iron reflexes like Amigo's build?

Acro is alot better defence, with such low life, you need not to get hit not high physical damage reduction,

Also, for bosses I use vaal grace, so I get to neer max dodge chance,

It's just better defence
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
What should I do for curses without cospris? I've been working with blasphemy vuln which seems to work alright. Still really need to get the uber lab points to feel the poison damage.

Gear:
Spoiler

"
demonguard wrote:
What should I do for curses without cospris? I've been working with blasphemy vuln which seems to work alright. Still really need to get the uber lab points to feel the poison damage.

Gear:
Spoiler

Change the boots to the windscreem (+1 curse) and run 2 curses: Vul and projectile weakness,

that is what I did before the cospri's.

Also, you can get a +1 curse amulet (your ammy is not endgame, and there are several that can be almost as good with the extra curse, so I think that if you got the corrency for it it will be better.
The reason some of you notice some code on the top of some of my posts is a new app i'm making, in final stages,

in less then a week, if all goes well, i'll post the APK (android only for the next 2-3 months) BETA for download,

I hope you will like it, it's like whatsapp + poe.trade + more cool things at the same time (no need to post your mobile phone or e-mail at the app, only your account name and validate it with a code on your last post).

Some of you asked me this in privet, it's not a secret anymore, we launch soon, so remember the name LetsPlay POE.

:D
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 25, 2016, 10:10:43 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
"
bbarawoody wrote:
Just made the build, insane boss damage, barrage can be annoying usually have to attack 2 times to clear packs.

4k life.

Nice gear man!

What is your tooltip?

32k with charges, yours?

A phys amulet with crit multi would be good but i like proj speed and the free charges.
"
bbarawoody wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
bbarawoody wrote:

4k life.

Nice gear man!

What is your tooltip?

32k with charges, yours?

A phys amulet with crit multi would be good but i like proj speed and the free charges.

I have 40.5K tooltip atm, but i need some lvl 21/20 gems to raise it, i'm at the top possible I think
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 25, 2016, 4:27:27 PM
Ah fair point. Dual curse blasphemy is working alright with windscream. Should I go for cospris next or a more reliable cursing method? I've got like 3ex right now and I'm a little lost.

Spoiler

the gloves/boots are slated to be replaced with vuln and atziris at some point
Last edited by demonguard on Jun 25, 2016, 10:13:54 PM
"
demonguard wrote:
Ah fair point. Dual curse blasphemy is working alright with windscream. Should I go for cospris next or a more reliable cursing method? I've got like 3ex right now and I'm a little lost.

Spoiler

the gloves/boots are slated to be replaced with vuln and atziris at some point

Atziri's step is nice, but i prefered good life + 3 res + high MS, the resists will allow you to use a better offensive gear (rings, amulet, head with +2 barrage, or even the unique belt the retch if you get lucky).

swap to Cospri's will, and get rid of the boots, then get a CoH gloves,

3ex is good for the chest, and you will need another 3 for the gloves,

i'm here to help if you need me,

gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info