LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

Tried to convince the public Varunastra is vendor thrash-no one believed.
Tried to convince the public Incandescent Heart is vendor thrash-no one believed.
No point trying for this one...people are stubborn.
it looks very broken but can u explain me tha math of the 3x of each jewels.how it isgives u 2025armor 162% ele dmg and 415mana.
"
Can we get a non-streamer version? Maybe as a written post?

Can we get a non-written form of your trash post? Maybe as a video?
"
"

Some people are so angry.
Is everyone so distracted by Scion that they forget about the new 25% mana to ES Hierophant?

Using 12 mana Jewels and pledge, you can get 9000 mana for MOM, and 9000ES from mana alone if you're going CI.
Edit: After multipliers. with my rough tree, I'm getting 2500 flat mana, and 2200 flat ES

Throw in a single of the Ele damage jewels for damage, and you're super MOM tank, who doesn't even have to use a single piece of ES gear. (Sooo... Finally time for Incandescent Heart?)

It's going to be OP as balls, let me warn you now.
Last edited by Kroughfire on May 30, 2016, 12:02:09 AM
"
it looks very broken but can u explain me tha math of the 3x of each jewels.how it isgives u 2025armor 162% ele dmg and 415mana.

75x3x9=2025
15x3x9=405
6x3x9=162%
"

the jewels multiply first the amount of jewels you will have 3 armor jewels each give 75 armor 3 mana jewels each give 15 mana and 3 ele dmg jewels each give 6 ele dmg so the total will be 225 armor 45 mana and 18 ele damage then you multiply the result by the amount of jewels which is 9 the result will be 2025 armor 405 mana and 162 elemental damage.
The 415 mana in the video (3x of all kinds of spectrums) is wrong. It's 405 actually.
Last edited by djnat on May 29, 2016, 11:54:22 PM
"
"

Don't be mad. Some prefer a written document to streamer stuff.

Also, if you want some better examples of 'trash posts' please look back into your own post history.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
Is everyone so distracted by Scion that they forget about the new 25% mana to ES Hierophant?

Using 12 mana Jewels and pledge, you can get 9000 mana for MOM, and 9000ES from mana alone if you're going CI.

Throw in a single of the Ele damage jewels for damage, and you're super MOM tank, who doesn't even have to use a single piece of ES gear. (Sooo... Finally time for Incandescent Heart?)

It's going to be OP as balls, let me warn you now.

I agree, question is where and how often they drop !!

WTT my mana ones for your ele ones 1:1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info