LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

Can we get a non-streamer version? Maybe as a written post?
"
maybe this is a joke

Nah, if it were a joke then they'd be unveiling life and ES jewels, too, say 3% max life per jewel. If they did that I'd really say that it would guarantee the most broken build in the game, because it would actually be worthwhile to take, from Scion, 10 life nodes and 11 elemental damage nodes for 1386% elemental damage and 630% max life :)

Edit: but even with the jewels as they are, I see detonate dead making a comeback, on scion of all places? DD damage can't be reflected... GG GGG.
Last edited by codetaku on May 29, 2016, 10:25:50 PM
"
"
maybe this is a joke

Nah, if it were a joke then they'd be unveiling life and ES jewels, too, say 3% max life per jewel. If they did that I'd really say that it would guarantee the most broken build in the game, because it would actually be worthwhile to take, from Scion, 10 life nodes and 11 elemental damage nodes for 1386% elemental damage and 630% max life :)

Edit: but even with the jewels as they are, I see detonate dead making a comeback, on scion of all places? DD damage can't be reflected... GG GGG.

CI Elementalist with Sybil's Lament. 80% of reflected damage out the window.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-KkPrUBxek6QLfbdyNEzVLrkyLGyXvS9lbbRktixFQIvQfxzW5bAsreKcrHU-TJyycLR8vnb6Kf8bviBEtTLMW86EvEZbBxfk3fINFftAfJjwOSOwYWFrXz-vuDlzv6-OEj_osv1IpSbGnCBzcavobyNDQFddV4I9G2CS4k48az91faoauUfuboVZIKPrxilZjzRb314LHV8lsCB8YhEgdvvnoDXw3g9vnXGszhxg8QYfquqbrtMXDbQPuvSe3PrQMLKbC7BhWg8xGcZDWBbUqWzwtgwmNvxqN6NZ59oNfsZBRR1smIupDNi2oN9R_-8M6Uuy-gO0_m7UqOITF
I hope it's not something like the fishing rod announced earlier because getting 10x jewel slots was easy for my build!

Check it out:
Way of the Spectrum(Wild Strike Elementalist)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1650762

bunch of beginners :D
The Viridian Jewel sounds really good for Discharge builds, since most of the jewel sockets that people would want to get are near Power/Frenzy/Endurance Charges anyways. For a Frenzy/Endurance no crit Discharge Marauder in particular, it'll give you the damage you're missing for little investment at all.

Here's an example of a Frenzy/Endurance Discharge Build. Aside from the Jewels, it should be doable on a budget: poeurl.com/D3O
"
"
maybe this is a joke

CI Elementalist with Sybil's Lament. 80% of reflected damage out the window.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-KkPrUBxek6QLfbdyNEzVLrkyLGyXvS9lbbRktixFQIvQfxzW5bAsreKcrHU-TJyycLR8vnb6Kf8bviBEtTLMW86EvEZbBxfk3fINFftAfJjwOSOwYWFrXz-vuDlzv6-OEj_osv1IpSbGnCBzcavobyNDQFddV4I9G2CS4k48az91faoauUfuboVZIKPrxilZjzRb314LHV8lsCB8YhEgdvvnoDXw3g9vnXGszhxg8QYfquqbrtMXDbQPuvSe3PrQMLKbC7BhWg8xGcZDWBbUqWzwtgwmNvxqN6NZ59oNfsZBRR1smIupDNi2oN9R_-8M6Uuy-gO0_m7UqOITF
Seriously OP....

12 6% ele damage jewels = 72 ele damage as each jewel is 6% and you have 12 of them. But wait, x 12 again because of the mechanic you introduced = 864 elemental damage

And anyone can get 12 sockets. Here is a sample level 90 Witch with 12 jewel sockets and a ton of life, decent extra mana and mana regen

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQDuCPQNfA3ND6sWvxg8GFYaOBvIHM4c3CLiIvQkiyaVJy8o-io4Kk0rUCzpLag1kjY9OuE8LT8nQYdFnUZxR-JKyEtXTeNTUlSCVUtXK1fJWfNfsGHiYqxmVGhYakNsC2yMbRltbG6qbztvnnIPcql4DXvDgseDCYNfg8yExYazidiKr48akBGQVZMnlG-a4Ju1naqhL6PvpDmmV6yqr6exkLQMtfK3PriTvSe9gr6AvorAGsBUwOPDOsT2xq7KSsrTz93Xlti934rpAuq66-7xivGz8kX56P4K_lT-j_6z

Someone better rethink this before it goes live. Cause it won't matter how rare the jewels are, the rich will have them. And no one will go for the armour or mana ones, everyone will stack the elemental damage.
"
GodKas wrote:
another 1c jewels
carry on

More like multiple exalts jewels
those jewels are not bad at all but few build will run them since the scaling become valuable in 7+ slots.
I like the idea but personally i will probably sell them if they worth...
Qc gamer FsF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info