Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

"
pobubas wrote:
so yea my first uberlab dropped me death's boots but how the hell do i fit it in this build where do i get the extra resist ?

Edit: picked up diamond skin talent not sure if its worth the 2 talent points

Diamond Skin is fine until you can afford to get jewels and a rare belt with high resists.
Hey so I just noticed, enfeeble and vulnerability is redundant with no +1 to curse gear or nodes. So why run both??
"
Izeel wrote:
Hey so I just noticed, enfeeble and vulnerability is redundant with no +1 to curse gear or nodes. So why run both??

You do get +1 curse. Your choices are Doedre's Damning, the +1 passive in the Witch area, or a +1 curse amulet. I recommend getting the passive node while you are gearing up, and if you decide you want to invest more in the build you can look into buying a +1 amulet. I currently have a +1 curse Astramentis which was quite expensive, so I am not going to say that its mandatory. I used the witch passive for a long time before switching to a +1 amulet.
About to make a earthquake toon gonna follow your guide so thanks! One question though, how does multistrike interact with earthquake and is that worth it ?
"
About to make a earthquake toon gonna follow your guide so thanks! One question though, how does multistrike interact with earthquake and is that worth it ?

I believe multistrike works normally with EQ, but I would never use it, as it would be a dps loss over any of the gems I use. You will generally 1-shot most enemies anyway, but multi would still lock you in place which slows down clearspeed. It also lowers the dps of your bleed later on, which is a lot of damage.

I see thanks for the reply bro! I have one small suggestion though, wich is moot for you but for the skill tree you might as well skill to the curse keystone through the 2 5% effect of your curses since the other 2 nodes you took don't help since we are using blasphemy.
I had another thought. If we take unbreakable we wont be stunned really, right? so then we dont need Unwavering Stance. So we can go down along blood magic and iron grip instead saving like 3 points.
Unbreakable is not good for this build at all. All the other ascendancy keystones are worth much more than 3 passive points. The reason I don't path through the curse effectiveness nodes is to save points for more life. If you want to give up a life node for the curse effectiveness you can, but Hexproof isn't an uncommon map mod later on so I prefer life which is always good.
Ah I see thats my fault thinking it was already in the ascendecy points you take, my fault. Oh yeah wow you would be taking an extra point that way..I was thinking it was the same 2 points since with blaphemy the curse speed and duration nodes are just placeholders on the way. Thanks for helping me see the obvious stuff I was overlooking lol. Thanks for the build !
Hey me again lol! Lvl 44 now everything is ez mode. I went up one and got retribution for now atleast but im wondering is it worth investing in the neighouring aoe nodes here? I'd considering dropping the least worthwhile jewel node. I don't know how powerful a good jewel can be(or how rare expensive) But I feel like a couple nodes aren't super efficient in dealing with jewels.

Where you only have to take one node extra to reach a jewel spot it seems efficient and worthwhile to take a good jewel. But for instance down low where you have to invest in 2 4% damage nodes to hit the jewel node..maybe I question the worth of one or two jewel spots on the tree that are like this.

Then again I assume jewels could spawn with increased aoe, aoe damage, and 2 handed damage? Or something similarly nice like that?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Jul 12, 2016, 4:50:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info