Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

Yolo Ex obviously. If you want to be a cheapskate, though, I would do Increased DoT.
What do you guys think of the new Death's Door boots? Would they be a nice improvement for this build, or just some luxery that doesn't really help much in pve?

For pvp they seem pretty strong due to bleed immune.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 28, 2016, 8:29:15 AM
Hey, was going to do this but found out how expensive voidheart is :(

Was curious, is there an alternative for that ring? :P This build looks amazing! Thanks again!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:

Was curious, is there an alternative for that ring? :P This build looks amazing! Thanks again!

I used the unique snake bite gloves with the combination of blood rage to get poison until I could afford a voidheart.
can you put screnshots how match dps you have with no flask no chargs defens stats your gear
"
Fritso wrote:
What do you guys think of the new Death's Door boots? Would they be a nice improvement for this build, or just some luxery that doesn't really help much in pve?

I used them for a little bit, and I think for general map clearing a rare boot with high life, resists, and 30 movespeed is better. However, I keep my Death's Doors in my stash to use in PVP and for certain bosses that do high physical damage, such as Palace Dominus, Core Malachai, and the bleed guy in Atziri's dungeon.

"
monkuar wrote:

You can use a second Ming's Heart or a Doedre's Damning for the +1 Curse. Any rare ring with life and resists will be fine too while you are leveling up. Also Kaom's Way.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 28, 2016, 7:27:44 PM
"
Kumbo wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

I used them for a little bit, and I think for general map clearing a rare boot with high life, resists, and 30 movespeed is better. However, I keep my Death's Doors in my stash to use in PVP and for certain bosses that do high physical damage, such as Palace Dominus, Core Malachai, and the bleed guy in Atziri's dungeon.

Prices have gone down a bit on the boots it seems, so I bought a pair.
After 2 tries I got this enchant:

Seems like a good enchant, allthough only mildly usefull for our build I think. What would be the best possible enchant on these boots in general, and specific to our build? Trying to decide if it's wise to enchant over this to get a better one for our build. Of course I could always sell this pair for a bit of profit, and buy new ones.
Imo the "regnerate 2% of your max life/mana per sec when hit" is the best.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 28, 2016, 7:27:17 PM
Thank you Kumbo and Kodiak

I'm just not sure which build to follow, Jeb is a Mess or Jeb is a Beast.

I keep switching between them but now I only have a 6L decent rare Maul, no Disvavor so I'm usually on Jeb is a Beast's tab. I'm basically retarded so I just like to follow other builds makes it easier to me as this game is too complex.

The problem is he has Rapid Decay, but I don't have voidheart, is that bad? I feel like I'm wasting a link here.

Also, I'm not sure if Ancestral Chief vs Stone Golem+Minion Totem support is better (jeb is a mess)

Also, I see your helmet on Jeb is a mess has a nice mod to it. 30% reduced earthquake duration. Does this in essence, basically make you have higher attack speed? (Since the earthquake finishes earlier) -- That's a BiS enchantment for helm I suppose? Thanks again ~
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jun 28, 2016, 10:52:00 PM
Jeb is a Mess was my character from Perandus, Jeb is a Beast is my current Prophecy character with updated skill links, passives, and gear for 2.3. If you don't have Voidheart, use a Poison gem instead of Rapid Decay. The earthquake helm enchant makes your aftershock go off faster, so its a huge dps boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info