Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

"
Fritso wrote:

You mind posting ur gear and skill tree? You have almost twice my tooltip, so I'd like to know where that's coming from.

Appreciate the input.

just click on my name right side off the screen and look for my toon there. u can see gear and tree there.

edit: characters now visible
Last edited by lionking1211 on Jun 24, 2016, 8:03:05 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

You mind posting ur gear and skill tree? You have almost twice my tooltip, so I'd like to know where that's coming from.

Appreciate the input.

just click on my name right side off the screen and look for my toon there. u can see gear and tree there.

The character screen is not available for your profile. You probably have the settings set to hide characters. I believe it's set off by default.

Edit: works now, ty. I also see the reason you have so much damage....rediculous gear. Awesome character!
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 24, 2016, 8:07:26 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:

@kumbo:

wouldn´t be a taste of hate better then a vessel?

would u mind posting a tt with the 30% less duration on eq enchant, just to see how much it drops with it and what i can expect if getting it.

Taste of Hate, while being a good item, doesn't synergize with the build. Gaining extra damage as cold doesn't scale out dot damage at all, and we don't scale elemental damage. Vinktar makes enemies take 50% more damage, which I think our dots will double dip from.
Great build thanks. What gems do you recommend and prioritize to get quality on first?
I just did the 20% vendor recipe on my gems when they hit level 20. The only gem I didn't get quality on was Cast When Damage Taken.

Finally got some new boots and now I can wear my 30% eq duration Devoto's and the duration of EQ is down to .34 seconds with Rapid Decay. That is just under 3 aftershocks per second, but my APS is also a little less than 3 (at 2.8), so essentially I am getting an aftershock with every Earthquake now.
You're not consuming charges in any way, why use Kingsguard?
Last edited by SafariDiscoLion on Jun 25, 2016, 5:10:39 PM
"
You're not consuming charges in any way, why use Kingsguard?

his immortal call consumes them.
Kingsguard is just used until you can afford Kaom's. IC goes off all the time and it helps you heal against burst elemental damage.
Thanks for the awesome build man! Loving it so far. Just a tip for anyone out there wanting to try this build out, you can also grab some mana leech on a jewel rather than gloves if it is more affordable for you, really helps out a lot.
Holy cr*p I got lucky. Found this belt during an uber lab run. Put extra res on it and went yolo Vaal:

Now I don't know whether to use it or sell for muchos profit.

Just checked POE Trade. It's the highest Life/ES rolled one for sale atm.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 26, 2016, 5:37:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info