Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

Being resist capped only with endurance charges is a bit like playing russian roulette. Once your immortall call goes off you're left with no endurance charges for a short amount of time (depending on manual EC, or luck from the 20% chance on hit). If you get unlucky, large ele hits can kill you due to your severely lowered resists.
"
Fritso wrote:
Being resist capped only with endurance charges is a bit like playing russian roulette. Once your immortall call goes off you're left with no endurance charges for a short amount of time (depending on manual EC, or luck from the 20% chance on hit). If you get unlucky, large ele hits can kill you due to your severely lowered resists.

Yeah, that's why I only run lower-tier maps (everything that is safe for me) and selfcast EC until I get capped resists. I ran a char once whose fire resist got accidentally set to 5% and wondered why I was dying all the time ;-)
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
What would be the best setup for a 5-link in atziri's disfavour? How well does it work without inc aoe?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on Jun 22, 2016, 9:16:02 AM
I would recommend EQ + Melee Phys + Less Durarion + Fortify + Inc Aoe/Conc effect for a non-marohi 5l. Increased AoE is really good for general clearing of maps, and because its a blue gem you can swap in Conc Effect to just melt bosses. If poison is applied by an AoE skill, it will gain any area damage you have, which means it will double dip from Conc Effect's MORE modifier for huge damage.
Have you tried doing a Lab carry with this build? Just carried 1 person through Uber Lab, but my damage to Izaro felt like shite. Was taking so long to kill him.
I haven't due to the connection issues this league, although they seem to have gotten better in the past week or so. How fast can you kill Izaro while solo? It takes me about 3-5 seconds to kill him solo unless I am specifically waiting for one of his gimmicks in order to get an extra treasure key.
do i need any life leech from jewels or from a passive?
I highly recommend getting it on Jewels rather then taking it from the passive
you should have around 2% physical life leech and you should be good. 1.2% from blood rage and rest from other things. Though so people prefer taking leech passive. I prefer it Jewels however. Or it will sacrifice much talent points just to get leech.
I don't have any life leech aside from Blood Rage and I don't have any issues with leeching.
75 now. Gonna get 4-5 levels and try Uber Lab.

Got some pretty cheap gear pieces for now, but capped Resists, 6.5K Life.

So far, this build plays incredibly smooth, so I'm excited to see how far I can take it. Thanks again for the guide!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info