Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

"
Hey me again lol! Lvl 44 now everything is ez mode. I went up one and got retribution for now atleast but im wondering is it worth investing in the neighouring aoe nodes here? I'd considering dropping the least worthwhile jewel node. I don't know how powerful a good jewel can be(or how rare expensive) But I feel like a couple nodes aren't super efficient in dealing with jewels.

Where you only have to take one node extra to reach a jewel spot it seems efficient and worthwhile to take a good jewel. But for instance down low where you have to invest in 2 4% damage nodes to hit the jewel node..maybe I question the worth of one or two jewel spots on the tree that are like this.

Then again I assume jewels could spawn with increased aoe, aoe damage, and 2 handed damage? Or something similarly nice like that?

I get jewels because I want more life. Its not really about efficiency - currently the mechanics of the build do so much damage that once you have a good weapon, life is really the only thing you need. You will need most of the jewel sockets for resistances as well, since the build uses a lot of unique items. If you feel you are lacking in damage then by all means skip some of the jewels early on, but if you gear out the build you will find you don't need the extra damage nodes.
Ok man thanks for your patience in your replies I appreciate your perspective..ever try out blood lust potential yet ?

*Cant find much about it but i reckon if you use this over a more utility or clear speed gem choice then itll slow you down except against big hp bosses since Eq does good damage..but if we are using voidheart thatll work with bloodlust , right? So may as well use it over melee physical damage right since it has more *more * damage?

Shoot hold on voidheart still has your attack cause the bleed I think so wed have to get into using a totem to proc it wich is probaly going around your elbow to get to your arsehole!
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Jul 12, 2016, 7:22:45 PM
"
Ok man thanks for your patience in your replies I appreciate your perspective..ever try out blood lust potential yet ?

*Cant find much about it but i reckon if you use this over a more utility or clear speed gem choice then itll slow you down except against big hp bosses since Eq does good damage..but if we are using voidheart thatll work with bloodlust , right? So may as well use it over melee physical damage right since it has more *more * damage?

Shoot hold on voidheart still has your attack cause the bleed I think so wed have to get into using a totem to proc it wich is probaly going around your elbow to get to your arsehole!

I did test out bloodlust since I use Ancestral Warchief anyway and Voidheart makes him put on a bleed. Bloodlust is a dps gain over Rapid Decay on a target that isn't moving (or is immune to knockback) but it is a pain in the ass to keep up since those bosses tend to have aoe attacks which kill the totem often, so I decided not to bother with it. Against enemies who you can knock around, however, the bleed does massive amounts of damage because it triple dips from Vulnerability.
scusme for my english, i want to know if its posible to go with scion, im actually following this build and start having problems in tier 9 maps,( no reflect mod,) i feel im weeak and sometimes i just die one shotted. and donno why, im new to th game, i have also the rings and the chest an kongoros maze. but, donno whats wrong with my build/ekpip i got resis caped (%180+) also chaos resis at +32 in merciless, im lvl 88.. please helpme out if u understand a liltle here, :P my profile its public so u maybe can helpme. by the way thank you very much for this build i njoin the game so much
hey, thanks for the build and this is my first time playing with an EQ character.

I have a very newbie'ish problem with the Inya's key prophecy V.
Inya one shots my character, i'm not exactly sure why.
Stats and gear: https://web.poe.garena.com/account/view-profile/kelongngu/characters
hp about 5.1k, capped resist, chaos resist +48.
I can facetank uber izaro and all the other prophecy Vs so i'm pretty puzzled why i'm getting 1 shot on this one. Does she have some sort of reflect?

I do have a flame totem chieftain that can clear this encounter, am i doing something wrong with the poisonquake jugg?
Last edited by KelongSalty on Jul 18, 2016, 3:33:44 AM
Playing this build more or less, made some changes based on the gear I got. Also clearing t15 maps without too much of a worry, managed a core malachai as well, although I dropped Voidheart for Kaoms Way to get some regen. Build is also pretty nice for lab runs with a Kaoms Way equipped.

My gear, char is public, but skilltree sucks a bit I think:

I also made it more clickextensive with vaal haste, no cwdt bloodlrage.
Not to sure if I should test some of the equipment I got as well:
Last edited by Jindor452 on Jul 18, 2016, 8:04:09 AM
- 8k life
- 1.5k life reg
- 68% phys reduction (without fortify)
- 10 end charges

"
Reycuervo7 wrote:
scusme for my english, i want to know if its posible to go with scion, im actually following this build and start having problems in tier 9 maps,( no reflect mod,) i feel im weeak and sometimes i just die one shotted. and donno why, im new to th game, i have also the rings and the chest an kongoros maze. but, donno whats wrong with my build/ekpip i got resis caped (%180+) also chaos resis at +32 in merciless, im lvl 88.. please helpme out if u understand a liltle here, :P my profile its public so u maybe can helpme. by the way thank you very much for this build i njoin the game so much

Scion probably isn't going to be that good for this build, since you get an insane amount of tankiness from the Juggernaut Ascendancy.

"
KelongSalty wrote:
hey, thanks for the build and this is my first time playing with an EQ character.

I have a very newbie'ish problem with the Inya's key prophecy V.
Inya one shots my character, i'm not exactly sure why.
Stats and gear: https://web.poe.garena.com/account/view-profile/kelongngu/characters
hp about 5.1k, capped resist, chaos resist +48.
I can facetank uber izaro and all the other prophecy Vs so i'm pretty puzzled why i'm getting 1 shot on this one. Does she have some sort of reflect?

I do have a flame totem chieftain that can clear this encounter, am i doing something wrong with the poisonquake jugg?

I haven't had any problem with Inya, so I'm not sure whats going on. 5.1k is pretty low life for this build, so save up for a Kaom's Heart and you should see a huge jump in survivability.
I'm pretty much done with this league, but I decided to give Uber Atziri a try and I am happy to say I was successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kl76-bUHI&feature=youtu.be

I will still try and check the thread a few times a week to answer questions.
Well..
I use this build, its great but i have a few questions.

Should i get atziri disfavor instead Marohi?
Should i get rid of voidheart if i use Disfavor?
Or should i keep them both?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info