Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
toyotatundra wrote:

I'm watching it on stream now, and it looks like an absolute blast. They could have totally done that instead of Perandus race. Oh well.

Garena race is even better than I initially thought.
It's fine with me really casual race lots of prizes this will probably be my first real attempt at winning a demi.
Meh with a side of meh.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Its funny how everyone is going to be playing garena flashback and not this shit, I just saw the stream and decided to play SSF it looks so fun.
yea the garena race is really nice
"
JackX4044 wrote:
Sounds nice! ☺ Cannot wait to get my P-League inside the P-League on!! xD

P.S. Why are dudes butt-hurt and griping all the way from the top of these comments??? I F*ck*ng LOVE Perandus league and think it is a good opportunity for dudes with little time (in real life) to gain some MUCH NEEDED opieop items and currency! (shout-out to the fatman ;D) I think what you did here in P-League is a nice change triple G and cannot wait to see what surprizes are waiting in the new P-League WITHIN the P-League. ☻

Keep up the good work and peace-out

Well, the majority of people posting either here or on r/pathofexile are core players. And from a core player perspective Perandus is killing PoE by simply transforming it into some sort of D3 where everyone gets everything he wants. PoE used to be harsh and brutal and you needed to grind your ass off to be successful. Add overpowered chaos builds, ascendancies etc and you get a pretty casual arpg where everyone can shine instead of a gritty and brutal game PoE used to be. My thinking is that the devs are currently developing PoE mostly with new and casual players in mind, because that's where the money is. If you listen to what Chris and other devs were saying a while ago you'd know that every time the community cried about the content being hard the devs would answer "it's not nearly as hard as we intended it to be".

But as I said on Reddit, it's their game and they know what's best for its future.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Apr 30, 2016, 7:09:33 AM
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
JackX4044 wrote:
Sounds nice! ☺ Cannot wait to get my P-League inside the P-League on!! xD

P.S. Why are dudes butt-hurt and griping all the way from the top of these comments??? I F*ck*ng LOVE Perandus league and think it is a good opportunity for dudes with little time (in real life) to gain some MUCH NEEDED opieop items and currency! (shout-out to the fatman ;D) I think what you did here in P-League is a nice change triple G and cannot wait to see what surprizes are waiting in the new P-League WITHIN the P-League. ☻

Keep up the good work and peace-out

Well, the majority of people posting either here or on r/pathofexile are core players. And from a core player perspective Perandus is killing PoE by simply transforming it into some sort of D3 where everyone gets everything he wants. PoE used to be harsh and brutal and you needed to grind your ass off to be successful. Add overpowered chaos builds, ascendancies etc and you get a pretty casual arpg where everyone can shine instead of a gritty and brutal game PoE used to be. My thinking is that the devs are currently developing PoE mostly with new and casual players in mind, because that's where the money is. If you listen to what Chris and other devs were saying a while ago you'd know that every time the community cried about the content being hard the devs would answer "it's not nearly as hard as we intended it to be".

But as I said on Reddit, it's their game and they know what's best for its future.

What a dumb post.

People dislike it because it's EXACTLY the same as the current league that 99% of the player-base are burned out of.

Heck Chris even said it takes 30 seconds to make a league when he was on Zeno's stream recently, if it's that easy, make something new, or at least something remotely different, my god.
Last edited by _Trekka on Apr 30, 2016, 7:41:44 AM
99-100 % of people do not want perandus inside perandus.
Change something!
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
To all the masochists posting their rage rants in this thread, stop using your op 200+ex builds, give away all your wealth and items to noobs. Then the game will be just as difficult as you want it to be. Play in exclusively normal gear with no links, there is plenty you can do to make the game difficult. You don't really want that, you don't actually want to die over and over again, you just want the threat of death. Because if you were so desperate for punishing gameplay you could just go play darksouls or any other game that requires skill. Stop fooling yourselves into thinking you have any skill whatsoever, this game needs none unless you are doing content under time constraints or pvp. There is literally no challenge in the game other than that. What you are confusing with challenge is the wealth you need to have to buy your way into content.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"
To all the masochists posting their rage rants in this thread, stop using your op 200+ex builds, give away all your wealth and items to noobs. Then the game will be just as difficult as you want it to be. Play in exclusively normal gear with no links, there is plenty you can do to make the game difficult. You don't really want that, you don't actually want to die over and over again, you just want the threat of death. Because if you were so desperate for punishing gameplay you could just go play darksouls or any other game that requires skill. Stop fooling yourselves into thinking you have any skill whatsoever, this game needs none unless you are doing content under time constraints or pvp. There is literally no challenge in the game other than that. What you are confusing with challenge is the wealth you need to have to buy your way into content.

Correct. However, the challenge is not in the gamelay, rather wealth acquisition. I think a lot of people just want that to be a slower, so it's more exciting to get a cool drop.

P.S. dark souls is not hard, just has more negative reinforcement/ punishment than most modern games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info