Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

SOON ! i can't wait to start
IGN : @eLiedd
"
Warbands, Ambush, Anarchy

nice bod for starting cant wait for invasion and beyond
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Wyndwhisper wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone post this yet but i don't see Tempest on the flashback 1-16 days.

Yeah that disappointed me because in their example tempest was on it.
"
cloudsora wrote:
"
Wyndwhisper wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone post this yet but i don't see Tempest on the flashback 1-16 days.

Yeah that disappointed me because in their example tempest was on it.

Tempest doesn't work correctly with lab at the moment. So GGG will have to fix that issue before we see it in an event like this.

5 random player lv 80 you got to be kidding, how many users the poe have? ...
"

5 random player lv 80 you got to be kidding, how many users the poe have? ...

2 weeks into a hardcore league not many tbh, not sure how the playerbase is on the softcore side.

Right now we have about 1,000 CHARACTERS in HCFB over 80, so say ~700 accounts?

But still very early but no way would it be over 5,000 accounts but let's just say that. Odds of winning would be "1/1000" which isn't bad at all.
Last edited by SierraT on May 11, 2016, 8:22:59 AM
I'm afraid the major accomplishment of the 2 week was wiping out motivation across the board in all leagues. GGG missed a grand opportunity in not testing a solo league: you'd see far greater numbers playing and staying engaged.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

[URL="http://upx100.com/1460319037.html"][IMG]http://upx100.com/img/1460319037.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
http://www.elkamaal.com/services/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/
i hope you post the numbers of people playing before beyond went active and after it goes away.
So now GGG can't do simple math let alone fix more complicated rng formulas. Even if the 2 week race started at the end of May 6th running until May 22nd is more than 2 weeks. Sigh!

Since the Talosian overlords controlling this simulation are high functioning brainiacs and are wanting us lowly human exiles to buy mtx the least they could do is give us more delight than pain. One would think if the game plan is based on a free-to-play arpg and only through mtx and supporter packs do they generate revenue that it would be of maximum importance that pleasing the many exiles would be a higher priority than pleasing the few (elites, masochists, etc.) and thus Perandus and his wonderful mobs of chest guardians and his super great gear for sale once in a while would become a permanent game feature. Strange that Talosians can't see past short term mind stimulation and see that gear starvation is bad for business.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 16, 2016, 8:28:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info