Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

This expansion has been a bit odd for me. I liked the ascendancy classes and the Perandus league in general, but I disliked their focus on the labyrinth, especially that daily fastest clear competition which seemed so unninteresting to me, and then this. I've played Perandus, it was fun but it's getting stale, I'm ready for something different, not more Perandus. I don't want new stuff, I don't want your devs to spend their time making new content, I just want something different from the last several weeks.

I'm not gonna stop playing the game and I'm still excited for whatever you guys come up with for the future, but PLEASE reconsider this league, no need to scrap it just add something to spice it up.

Right now I'm feeling more inclined to installing a russian client (that I've heard can be trojan infected even) and playing that 150% iir/iiq solo race than touching this at all. I'm not particularly interested in mtx prizes.

Edit: Actually yeah, I'm gonna go play on that russian league.
Last edited by Melly_me on Apr 30, 2016, 3:05:32 AM
"
Melly_me wrote:

Right now I'm feeling more inclined to installing a russian client (that I've heard can be trojan infected even) and playing that 150% iir/iiq solo race than touching this at all. I'm not particularly interested in mtx prizes.

I'm watching it on stream now, and it looks like an absolute blast. They could have totally done that instead of Perandus race. Oh well.
I'll jump in here and say that I AM kind of let down that it's basically perandus league 2.0, I'm still participating because of how much I miss racing and competitive events.

Honestly, one of the coolest mods you could add to this race to make it awesomesauce is cutthroat. PVP and PVM combined would make this game such a blast to do, especially for HC players. Or since this is the league of plenty, make it a perandus headhunter-type competition. Anything to differentiate it please. I like the idea of competing for prizes and since I'm usually broke, so it's a good chance to maybe earn some extra mtx. I like the ghostflame stuff and getting a wolf pet would be really cool. I'm just a bit bummed that there isn't a little extra spice to this event other than possibly getting a demigod. :(
Sounds nice! ☺ Cannot wait to get my P-League inside the P-League on!! xD

P.S. Why are dudes butt-hurt and griping all the way from the top of these comments??? I F*ck*ng LOVE Perandus league and think it is a good opportunity for dudes with little time (in real life) to gain some MUCH NEEDED opieop items and currency! (shout-out to the fatman ;D) I think what you did here in P-League is a nice change triple G and cannot wait to see what surprizes are waiting in the new P-League WITHIN the P-League. ☻

Keep up the good work and peace-out

Last edited by JackX4044 on Apr 30, 2016, 3:40:09 AM
should at least combo it with some more difficult mods. otherwise meh
"
JackX4044 wrote:
Sounds nice! ☺ Cannot wait to get my P-League inside the P-League on!! xD

P.S. Why are dudes butt-hurt and griping all the way from the top of these comments??? I F*ck*ng LOVE Perandus league and think it is a good opportunity for dudes with little time (in real life) to gain some MUCH NEEDED opieop items and currency! (shout-out to the fatman ;D) I think what you did here in P-League is a nice change triple G and cannot wait to see what surprizes are waiting in the new P-League WITHIN the P-League. ☻

Keep up the good work and peace-out

You answered your own question.
You love perandus league and want the good stuff that cadiro gives.
Me too. That's why i play it. And that's why a perandus event during perandus league makes no sense.
Besides splitting the player base and killing current league what's the point?
Everything you said you like can be found in the current league.
How is starting from scratch for two weeks helping dudes with little time in real life getting all these opie items as you say?
I get it, some of the (mostly new) playerbase is very happy with perandus. Dropping 3 uniques per maps, running 3 maps per day. Some people's don't have time for more. OK.
But Poe was meant to be hardcore game for hardcore gamer (and I'm not talking about perma death). GGG you really need to make a choice. Or u say fuck to your old player base and go for even more casual content. Or you get back to us and make challenging content again. I'm sorry but for most of the older community farming coins for months or shrines or stupides talisman its not what we want. And please don't come and say you can create ur own difficulty. No you can't. I miss the leagues designed to kill, not designed to stuff you with uniques.
Another thing I miss is the old ggg communication In the forum. For me there is a gap now between the community and the devs. Even more in the community itself. Make a choice ggg but have the balls to say it and stop pretantind Poe is merely as hard and fun it was even a year ago.
Cu next league if it's finally a good one.
Perandus was the first thing in 2 years that made me come back to PoE again.
So, no Cadiro in base game... that's really disappointing, tbh. :(

Wished that crappy guest-monster system would be gone instead or the even worse "class-through-lab"-binding (at best: remove all these "un-poe-ish" Ascendancy-classes at all, or keep them starting-class independent similar to most D&D pre-reqs for prestige-classes in form of perks/talents, in PoE through passives) ... :S

Man... real bummer
Last edited by Seelenernter on Apr 30, 2016, 5:09:47 AM
Garena gets a really cool 2 week self found event and we get Perandus 2.0

Incredibly disappointing.
Again total crap reward that i can buy for 2$ ?.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info