Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
To all the masochists posting their rage rants in this thread, stop using your op 200+ex builds, give away all your wealth and items to noobs. Then the game will be just as difficult as you want it to be. Play in exclusively normal gear with no links, there is plenty you can do to make the game difficult. You don't really want that, you don't actually want to die over and over again, you just want the threat of death. Because if you were so desperate for punishing gameplay you could just go play darksouls or any other game that requires skill. Stop fooling yourselves into thinking you have any skill whatsoever, this game needs none unless you are doing content under time constraints or pvp. There is literally no challenge in the game other than that. What you are confusing with challenge is the wealth you need to have to buy your way into content.
My experience tells me that it's players making their own [often non-meta] builds on a rather limited budget and doing challenges themselves [instead of buying them off 820] who want PoE to be more challenging. Tooltip warriors, power creeps and all other show-off types love Perandus, because it allows them to accumulate even more wealth and buy their way into the endgame content.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Apr 30, 2016, 10:00:51 AM
Great ideas. Why can't hindsight be foresight?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

this is how you should have manage it

- First month, Cadiro only offers regular items(jewels, uniques, sac, currency)

- Second month, Cadiro adds to his offer list the greatness from past times, league only items and mortal pieces

- Last month, shit gets real and Cadiro goes crazy with all the coins he got the past 2 months. Like all capitalists he goes corrupted. For the last month Cadiro's offer has a chance to be corrupted or be a talisman!

- Bonus, on last month, Cadiro is so Greedy, if youencounter him in the Perandus Manor Map, if you Refuse his Offer ( Which are made GG for the occasion) he gets mad and spawns a Dragon Made of Gold Along with the map's boss. This Dragon, " Drakenichus, Perandus Smelter" dont drop items, instead he drops currency (pretty much like tranmog tempest)
All of this comments with "nice" ... what is so nice ... restart perandus but keep it for 2 weeks, disappointing ... do something else, you don't even need to add chars and items to core game at the end, just let us have some fun, you only create this just to lose players to garena
Ok, I see it's official that Cadiro Perandus will be run out of Wreaclast when PoE v2.3.0 drops. SIGH!!!

We all better boycott mtx when that time comes. We need to send GGG a loud and clear signal that we love him and his build enabling wares. Without him it'll be a summer that I won't be playing PoE very much.

Maybe if GGG sees mtx sales plummet faster than a Plummeting Ursa they'll rethink their position on eliminating Cadiro. For now that means I must use up my coins by Perandus League end otherwise they will be unusable.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Meh, with the news of his not becoming part of the core game, had made me give up on him at that point. I guess I'll see ya when ya announce the new leagues. Looking forward to some goodies.
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
I love it!
Great idea to combine the challenges :) This totally seals the deal for me ;)
"
DaddyChaddie wrote:
Meh, with the news of his not becoming part of the core game, had made me give up on him at that point. I guess I'll see ya when ya announce the new leagues. Looking forward to some goodies.

No problem, but what difference does that make? Would be less interesting for me if he came back.
Only difference is that you loose the coins you get at the end of the race.
"
smileys wrote:
99-100 % of people do not want perandus inside perandus.
Change something!

+1
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Great for racers, not so for the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info