Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Doesn't feel good about the idea of starting over with the same league mods, especially because I don't like this league at all.

As for me it's better to concentrate on 36 challenges for the portal.
"
p0t wrote:
So I'm supposed to create a new character to play in the same league with the same challenges simply for a chance at a MTX lottery? Get real. Thanks for making it incredibly more difficult to complete challenges because half the players are going to be in the 2 week.

Pretty fucking sad news.

I have to agree with you. This league was the greatest to me and overall my favorite since my joining POE during torment league. I wish GGG would leave small leagues up to a player vote poll between 3-5 choices of leagues.

1 month flashback
Talisman (Only rare and unique talismans drop for 2 weeks)
void leagues like everything droped is fully linked or some shit
or re do the same league....why is that even a thing?

in all honestly GGG killed a fun amazing league economy by implementing the same damn league......sigh CA DEAL BRO better sell me a damn headhunter!
2-week Perandus race ?

Now that's LAZY.
Character Migration

Once your characters have migrated, you'll still have one week of the Perandus Leagues remaining to work on you characters,
^
the Leagues remaining to work on you characters, shouldn't the you be "your"?
Last edited by b89251173 on Apr 30, 2016, 1:19:47 AM
Underwhelming.
Ok so Chris' post on reddit saying "I may be able to turn a league on in 30 seconds, but making everyone happy is impossible :)" and from my reading i am yet to see but a single person actually excited for this! I have a suggestion though, in futute, ask the community what they want from a short 2 week leauge! "While the title of this thread is a bit upsetting, I find the feedback and discussion really useful. I'm sorry this event isn't exactly what everyone wanted, but it's going to be a lot of fun and will also provide us with great data leading up to the release of 2.3.0." I'm sure the data you collect will help you but just be aware that it will not be the same as the start of a normal league, you will see a drop in players. I know you'll have at least one less...
"
Ravenstaver wrote:
Ok so Chris' post on reddit saying "I may be able to turn a league on in 30 seconds, but making everyone happy is impossible :)"

"While the title of this thread is a bit upsetting, I find the feedback and discussion really useful. I'm sorry this event isn't exactly what everyone wanted, but it's going to be a lot of fun and will also provide us with great data leading up to the release of 2.3.0."

Since I don't really view reddit (outside of the daily labyrinth thread) I missed these.

I feel most of the frustration behind this event isn't that our short race-ish teaser before the next expansion is also Perandus, but that GGG made the decision to run it during the same time as regular Perandus. This will divide some of the playerbase (those that can actually reach demigod, and those that will attempt to).

And that's really the only appeal, I feel. A shot at winning a demi. The RNG nature of the other MTX awards is like gambling for something specific out of a mystery box.

I think most of the damage could have been mitigated by placing this competitive event after the main Perandus leagues ended. Even if they didn't change the rewards.

Just something for GGG to consider in the future. Of course, I'm not privy to their scheduling so maybe they were forced to do it right now.
Bring back race seasons.
"
Ravenstaver wrote:
Ok so Chris' post on reddit saying "I may be able to turn a league on in 30 seconds, but making everyone happy is impossible :)" and from my reading i am yet to see but a single person actually excited for this! I have a suggestion though, in futute, ask the community what they want from a short 2 week leauge! "While the title of this thread is a bit upsetting, I find the feedback and discussion really useful. I'm sorry this event isn't exactly what everyone wanted, but it's going to be a lot of fun and will also provide us with great data leading up to the release of 2.3.0." I'm sure the data you collect will help you but just be aware that it will not be the same as the start of a normal league, you will see a drop in players. I know you'll have at least one less...

he can make some voting about ssf/flashback/another poor perandus or something, since almost nobody likes this "new" race-league
would be awesome to have some flashback+ssf league for 2 weeks and after characters go to standard not void...
Last edited by availablex on Apr 30, 2016, 2:20:24 AM
If you want people to play this race that provides nothing new, you should reward/bribe them with non rng prizes like stash tabs for reaching high enough lvls GGG.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 30, 2016, 2:21:56 AM
First time I'll ever say this, but this is boring.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info