D3 has something better than PoE.

I don't play d3 but my computer does.
PoE is slowy becoming D3 tho.
D3 is better in every way, visuals, quality, professionalism, excitement, stability, etc, etc, except for the limited build/item flexibility in comparison to PoE. So sad this game has only that going for it and they say they are spending more of their time on the cancer lab :/
"
Siochan wrote:
D3 is better in every way, visuals, quality, professionalism, excitement, stability, etc, etc, except for the limited build/item flexibility in comparison to PoE. So sad this game has only that going for it and they say they are spending more of their time on the cancer lab :/

Never thought I would read something this on this forum.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Siochan wrote:
PoE is better in every way, visuals, quality, professionalism, excitement, stability, etc, etc,/

Fixed it for you.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
Twiiik wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
PoE is better in every way, visuals, quality, professionalism, excitement, stability, etc, etc,/

Fixed it for you.

Na
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
melee
Huge D2 fan, i
played D3 at launch to ROS. It was so awefully bad. Blue item were better than legendary eventhough legendary were more rare. Go figure what a stupid incompetent team. Pvp too hard to balance we scrap it. Auction house too hard to manage we remove trading wtf.every new patch same legendary have completely new stats wtf morons. Seriously with that huge budget and team they still created a turd. D3 doesnt deserve the diablo name.

Poe is a good game and esp considering the small size of the team it excellent.
Last edited by neostars on May 3, 2016, 8:50:43 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
D3 would have been so much better with an Auction House. Trading there just sucks.

I agree. Apparently not many do but, the AH was not so bad after all I missed it after it was gone.

I tell you vanilla d3 was good the way it was if they did not patch a single thing after release the game would actually be ok now. God dammit man.
Yes agree. Greater Rift is indefinitely better than PoE's shitty rng map system and their layouts and tilesets actually change everytime.

Literally in D3 everyone can attempt Tier 15 maps anytime anywhere all the time as long as their characters can handle them whereas PoE red maps are more about getting a drop of another red map and praying to RNG God for "skill" to continue farming T15 maps.

When endgame is about RNG and trading, I find it extremely ironic that PoE calls itself "hardcore ARPG".

While rerolling over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over amd over and over and over and going thru the same fucking acts over and over kinda sucks major donkey balls because PoE wants you to reroll... PoE do have a more vast skill system... fortunately makes the stupid reroll-a-thon stupidity less pronounced.

Also I like paragon levels gives you a reason to play a few "mains" by allowing you to progress your character endlessly, and not forcing you to reroll over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over or quit this game.

Make Lv100 obtainable to most people in a timely manner, and we get something like "Exiled Level" where each level takes the same amount of exp of Lv99-Lv100 and every 20 eLevels rewards a passive point.

But I know PoE whiteknights hates any change that might help PoE grow, expand and increase population and revenue for GGG. So I guess nvm, keep everything the same.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info