D3 has something better than PoE.

Blizzard is still the undenyable king of all .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Yes agree. Greater Rift is indefinitely better than PoE's shitty rng map system and their layouts and tilesets actually change everytime.

Literally in D3 everyone can attempt Tier 15 maps anytime anywhere all the time as long as their characters can handle them whereas PoE red maps are more about getting a drop of another red map and praying to RNG God for "skill" to continue farming T15 maps.

When endgame is about RNG and trading, I find it extremely ironic that PoE calls itself "hardcore ARPG".

While rerolling over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over amd over and over and over and going thru the same fucking acts over and over kinda sucks major donkey balls because PoE wants you to reroll... PoE do have a more vast skill system... fortunately makes the stupid reroll-a-thon stupidity less pronounced.

Also I like paragon levels gives you a reason to play a few "mains" by allowing you to progress your character endlessly, and not forcing you to reroll over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over or quit this game.

Make Lv100 obtainable to most people in a timely manner, and we get something like "Exiled Level" where each level takes the same amount of exp of Lv99-Lv100 and every 20 eLevels rewards a passive point.

But I know PoE whiteknights hates any change that might help PoE grow, expand and increase population and revenue for GGG. So I guess nvm, keep everything the same.

I could upvote your post 1000 times, exactly my thought. End game content should be there for the people that are able to do it, not for the lucky guys. Why not make T15 10 times harder, make boss kill worth more and make it much more accessible? After all it's a game, make it that you go kill the boss when you're strong enough, not when the RNG god smiles.
Well D3 aint ad but it aint good either.Prolem was that Blizzard made a false statement when they released D3.Stating that you can have over a mil different builds.Not true they are very limited skill wise where POE does have flexibility and can work about with any skill build.

Graphics i kinda lean towards D3 as can't really compete with Blizzard.People expected D2 in D3 environment reason so much hate on it but D3's quite good but PoE are better in my own opinion(Everyone's entitled to there own opinion)

Problem was D3 cost me R599 here thats a lot of money.PoE's for free.

PS:There's a rumor flying about that Blizz are planning a D4 but i take it as such.Just a rumor i will believe it when i see it as D3 took years to release.....
To be perfectly honest, atm, in the current gaming industry, PoE is an awesome game. To my perspective the game is heavily perfectible but even then it is coherent, unique and smartly updated(even if I don't particulary like the trajectory of those updates).

Well. D3 has better engine, thus is also way more optimised. It doesn't give headaches to casual players but procure a semi decent HnS feeling for more seasonned players. (farming faster, prioritising, optimising, but it has also a very decent emphasis on general execution)

I prefer PoE atmosphere, lore and general approach of the genre but imho it is clearly below D3 in most departments.

I hope GGG will fix the "end game" of PoE at a point somehow. With some engine tweaking and some procedural content the game would be ojective top tier. The game deserves better criticism than D3 wich was has been a monstruosity for many years and ended up miles away from what it should have been.

See you guys next season.
Last edited by galuf on May 6, 2016, 5:02:37 AM
"
Yerond wrote:
I think D3's end game is far better

this make me wanna to say hi to D3.

already 3 years leveling on POE and do easy end game on POE.with new uniq,new skill,new ascendancy chart,omg why u make this game to be more more easy to adventures even by solo.
"
troyelf wrote:
"
Yerond wrote:

already 3 years leveling on POE and do easy end game on POE.with new uniq,new skill,new ascendancy chart,omg why u make this game to be more more easy to adventures even by solo.

Because PoE is learning to cater to the newbies and casuals...

Just look at all the volt sparkers running around rightnow.

Anyways it really doesn't matter.
D3 allows anyone to have access to real end game anytime by player choice.

PoE endgame is pure RNG and based around trading. Futhermore with retarded specs like voltspark and double consuming dark cheese there's really nothing challenging whatsoever in PoE. Which is ironic because chaos builds in PoE making D3 looks so much harder in comparison.

There are plenty of people in PoE playing on 3 billion dps builds that has never ever done any red maps let along T15s. Not because they couldn't handle it, but because the access to the said endgame contents is gated behind pure RNG.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 6, 2016, 5:21:27 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
troyelf wrote:
"
Yerond wrote:

Because PoE is learning to cater to the newbies and casuals...

Just look at all the volt sparkers running around rightnow.

Anyways it really doesn't matter.
D3 allows anyone to have access to real end game anytime by player choice.

PoE endgame is pure RNG and based around trading. Futhermore with retarded specs like voltspark and double consuming dark cheese there's really nothing challenging whatsoever in PoE. Which is ironic because chaos builds in PoE making D3 looks so much harder in comparison.

There are plenty of people in PoE playing on 3 billion dps builds that has never ever done any red maps let along T15s. Not because they couldn't handle it, but because the access to the said endgame contents is gated behind pure RNG.

other than chaos build,there is coc build too.
but eventually,i still hope POE can learn from other game about end game.really.Do not just walk in place.
When D3 made endgame set acquirable just for playing season, i quit playing seasons.
Still anyone can do Rifts or GRifts, which are 'endgame', no matter how many hours they invest (ok, to do Grift you need reach level 70, so 3-5 hours). I will take PoE meps all day every day over rifts, but i never even reached that phase in this game. Yeah. it's more difficult, especially if you don't have clue what you doing, also it's no point to rush forward that fast, like leveling in D3, i mean quest rewards are meaningful enough, not to skip them. So just complete normal difficulty will take more time, than say reach max level and start doing endgame in D3.
"
Siochan wrote:
D3 is better in every way, visuals, quality, professionalism, excitement, stability, etc, etc, except for the limited build/item flexibility in comparison to PoE. So sad this game has only that going for it and they say they are spending more of their time on the cancer lab :/

aka things that never made any game GREAT

quality, professionalism and stability is what makes things like servers great. its what makes military programs great. its never something that makes a shitty game good unless the game wholly and utterly depends on technical execution and is uber-competitive.

this recent focus on super polishness is fucking dumb as shit. yeah a game is soulless but somehow its being polished makes it good. coat a turd in honey and its still a fucking turd and you gotta be superficial as fuck to not notice that

man I miss the FUBU days of gaming.

"
tryhardgg wrote:
Blizzard is still the undenyable king of all .

Maybe 15 years ago. Now its just a dumpster company that will release any dogshit game for a quick dollar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info