D3 has something better than PoE.

Not gonna lie, I play for about a day or so every season just to see the new skills.

Good graphics, cool lore (only thing keeping it relevant), but balance is fucking awful since every class just gets an overtuned set every season, so everyone cookie cutters that.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It has better skill animations.

If only that were all it took to make a great game...

I was going to say that they have artwork that fits better into a children's coloring book than Path of Exile does.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Stahp using your alt to make troll threads apathy,

plz.

It's silly.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I think D3's end game is far better
"
JNF wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It has better skill animations.

If only that were all it took to make a great game...

I was going to say that they have artwork that fits better into a children's coloring book than Path of Exile does.

Your kids must be scarred for life :o

or..ya know..

I guess its relative but i can see the PoE art being in a kids book
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 24, 2016, 12:28:58 AM
You kind of have to wonder... If Diablo 3 was released being what everyone wanted/expected, would Path of Exile have been as successful as it was/is?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
TheWretch wrote:

plz.

It's silly.

It's not an alt but I am trying to get the person back into D3 while keeping her billions of EX hostage.
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

plz.

It's silly.

It's not an alt but I am trying to get the person back into D3 while keeping her billions of EX hostage.

-____-
"
but balance is fucking awful since every class just gets an overtuned set every season, so everyone cookie cutters that.

Says us from the great Path of Chaos Cheese cookie cutter that does 650% more dps at the minimum than other average builds.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
You kind of have to wonder... If Diablo 3 was released being what everyone wanted/expected, would Path of Exile have been as successful as it was/is?

Probably not lol D3 was suppose to be the fucking chosen one not this dick garbage that we got.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info