D3 has something better than PoE.

"
"
You kind of have to wonder... If Diablo 3 was released being what everyone wanted/expected, would Path of Exile have been as successful as it was/is?

Probably not lol D3 was suppose to be the fucking chosen one not this dick garbage that we got.

Dick Garbage. What exactly is "Dick Garbage" lollll
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
D3 that's what dick garbage is :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dick Garbage. LOL.
"
TheWretch wrote:

Your kids must be scarred for life :o

I'll just leave this here...

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Nice try. Use the played out easter egg. Lame. You said art btw

Hey i'll just leave THIS here

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It has better skill animations.

If only that were all it took to make a great game...

I was going to say that they have artwork that fits better into a children's coloring book than Path of Exile does.

Your kids must be scarred for life :o

or..ya know..

I guess its relative but i can see the PoE art being in a kids book
Too bad none of the awesome concept art for D3 really made it into the game without being WoWified.
Both PoE and D3 suck. Ok?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
d3 has a few things better than poe

unfortunately, once you only look at the 'engrossing complex arpg' part, a lot of those disappear

the ones I liked from vanilla d3:

1. ubers were more interesting fights than atziri/uber atziri. yep Ive said it. dont know how they are in ros (or if anyone does them), but they were quite interesting and more engaging. the trio fight is probably the closest thing to that in poe, but not quite.

2. there was some attempt at resource management with spenders/generators. too bad it kinda died in an embryo stage. still better than mana resource of management of poe: make as little investment as possible to NOT have resource management.

3. animation, animation canceling, impactful skills and not a mess on the battlefirled. it got quite messy by ros though. anyway, thats pretty minor- graphics and polishness is the last thing I look for in literally any game.

4. initial inferno difficulty was interesting (it was itemization that sucked and ended up a catch 22 thing, because people couldnt progress) and quite challenging in softcore. well, as far as 'challenge' can go in an arpg. once you had gear and mobs didnt one shot you, things became routine. so it was an artificial challenge, but what in arpgs isnt really an artificial challenge ?
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
but balance is fucking awful since every class just gets an overtuned set every season, so everyone cookie cutters that.

Says us from the great Path of Chaos Cheese cookie cutter that does 650% more dps at the minimum than other average builds.

It's not nearly as bad in this game.

Yeah, it's Path of Chaos Damage atm, but at least if I wanted to, I can still play other builds that still can be successful. D3 is like picking 2-3 builds only for each class and your "customization" is allowing you to switch some support gems around.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
You will be bored within a week is what it's better at.

I'm falling asleep after two hours in the game like Literally my head hits the keyboard but when I jerk into awareness all the enemies are dead, for such is the glory of D3.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info