D3 has something better than PoE.

"
Pewzor wrote:
Path of Chaos Cheese cookie.

Dunno about you people, but this sounds dangerously tasty to me.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
what is dick garbage is apathy being sexist
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
You kind of have to wonder... If Diablo 3 was released being what everyone wanted/expected, would Path of Exile have been as successful as it was/is?

Probably not lol D3 was suppose to be the fucking chosen one not this dick garbage that we got.

Maybe elaborate instead of throwing insults around, and in before "i don't need to explain myself cause diablo is just sooooo bad topkek 145"
"
grepman wrote:
d3 has a few things better than poe

unfortunately, once you only look at the 'engrossing complex arpg' part, a lot of those disappear

the ones I liked from vanilla d3:

1. ubers were more interesting fights than atziri/uber atziri. yep Ive said it. dont know how they are in ros (or if anyone does them), but they were quite interesting and more engaging. the trio fight is probably the closest thing to that in poe, but not quite.

Due to the ever increasing power creep for the players, ubers die in seconds now.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Apr 24, 2016, 8:30:34 AM
I know a little more than most about D3. Did you all know that there was a 'D3' that was developed by Blizzard North but was shelved? The powers that were at the time in charge insisted that they develop it with a subscription fee based on the profits from WoW and people walked out on the project over it. Never got finished. Much of what that D3 was became Torchlight. So a bunch of new people came in and gave us the game D3 that we now have.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 24, 2016, 8:54:37 AM
D3 gameplay can not even be compared with this f2p Rngesus simulator where every skill feels like lag.
Be my guest and play D3 whirlwind vs POE Cyclone, try to for example go around some obstacles and feel the power of badly made cyclone,and yeah D3 maybe does not have as many customization options but at least they do matter

It does not mean I dislike POE, I love POE as I have more options to min-max but money and skill of blizzard team is hard to beat.

You can eat me fan-boys but in the end I stay correct.

btw I m here from early beta and I know that POE improved a lot [desync is much better now]
but also new problems are here like coc

I find addition of COC to the game to be one of greatest bad ideas,It reduces builds to builds that do not do damage and to builds that do use COC

cyclone-coc-discharge makes any claims that this game is ''hardcore'' laughable at best

and I can not believe my eyes when i see new items to make It even more op ingame like mjolnir

this game became way too casual to still call it uniQue experience
Bosses that instant kill builds that are not completely broken does not make game hardcore
Forcing ppl to alt+f4 script in perma-live league does not make game hardcore

Many options to beat something with your actual skill do make game hardcore

and because this game is not hardcore then it is
Casual game vs Casual game

And blizzard is master of casual games

Long live poe!See you in next race-season

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Ok I hate you Apathy look what you did...

But you contributed Dick Garbage to the thread, that alone kinda makes it all worthwhile
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I know a little more than most about D3. Did you all know that there was a 'D3' that was developed by Blizzard North but was shelved? The powers that were at the time in charge insisted that they develop it with a subscription fee based on the profits from WoW and people walked out on the project over it. Never got finished. Much of what that D3 was became Torchlight. So a bunch of new people came in and gave us the game D3 that we now have.

Close, but you're off about a few things. Any sources?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The idea of "knowing more than most" about anything you can google in five minutes, tops, is pretty funny.

;)
I'm still pissed that Bli$$ard stopped patching D3/RoS on the PS3 platform. I finally got the nerve to buy the Expac only to get screwed because I didn't have a PS4. I'll never know what a Greater Rift feels like, nor will I experience the new fancy Cube.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info