... Snail Time ...

96.92%

Almost there. Ran a Wasteland map...argh, hate that boss. Ran like hell...no more red maps until I get Lv 97...which will be tomorrow...

Night all.
Wow, you're all so efficient compared to me. :) Congrats to everyone, some impressive gains lately!

I'm plodding along slowly but surely, got to 93.66% now. No deaths so far, but I've had some close calls. Storm bearers tend to pop up whenever I'm tired and not paying too much attention.. I guess that's why they're there. Wake-up call! For some reason they very often seem to pop up in those close quarters inside Chateau, you know those small rooms with nowhere to go. I swear it's deliberate design. ;)

Ran some truly crazy maps in an attempt to increase my map pool but I'm failing. Starting to remember why I never bothered leveling in the past, maps just dry out eventually. Meh. Ran an insane Spring with some 140% quant and 40% pack size, corrupted and everything. It took forever, I had to tiptoe around the map due to all the extra damage mods, crit and what not. Ended up with a random blue Quarry and a white Arachnid Nest off the boss. Gee, thanks. "Why am I even doing this?", is the thought that crosses my mind. I could've run at least 3 Plateaus in the time I spent there.

Oh well, back to running blue maps, trying to ramp up efficiency. :)
:)

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Damn, nice maps drops Sarang (not...jealous, lol). ;)

I've unhidden my characters if you want to take a look at my setup. Again, since I leave few corpses I don't know how much use I will get out of FO, but it's definitely worth experimenting with. I just found a Q14 one a while back...speaking of which, is there a reason you left yours at Lv 1 (mana cost?).

Oh btw...I decided to kill the bird first on a Village Ruin map last night. Then Mr. Fido hits my Occultist (15,400 ES) and SPLAT one shots her 5 times in a row...wtf...stupid map. :D

15.4k all day or with vaal discipline? Thing is, you're fido fodder with lots of ehp but no ablation. Make sure you pop a -bleeding flask if you see him coming but *most important* - use decoy totem, presuming you don't have to melee it.
Hi all

Great to see everyone fighting on. Still whipping through t10s and gorges some t11s all blue.
Just did academy map. Read someone posted loved it. For me it's tiny, and I get lost lol.

97 feels soooo much slower than 96 - timing gorges for something to do.

@Ceri - good to see you posting. Keep your sprits up and try not to compare to how others are doing.
I like the spirit of this thread in that it's very friendly and non-competitive, so keep trucking on and take ur time.
Rushing, esp to catch up will prob rip you. So keep going :D

Best to all,

And happy hunting.

Turnip.

97 32%

Actkqk thanks for posting the stats :--)
97%...9 million to go...ugh...nerves are getting to me and I have a headache.

Thought I'd knock it out this morning...must...take break.

Funny thing is...Rngesus is sort of in a good mood this morning. I've gotten more T10-13 map drops than the last few days...but he keeps giving me crappy maps (Devourers on my Arid Lake included 4 rare ones? Grr..) so I'm staying with T9 and below until I hit the next level.

Ack...need to do some chores or read a book or something...I'll be back!
97!!! :D

Holy crap, I'm so nervous and shaking....need some food and long break...

:D
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
97!!! :D

Holy crap, I'm so nervous and shaking....need some food and long break...

:D

Grats man, well done! :)

@Turnip: yeah I know, and I don't have a competitive bone in my body so it's all cool. Just venting. ;)

I did actually rip earlier today, damn I was mad.. Was doing yet another Gorge, pedestrian style.. Didn't pay that much attention. A massive pack of those crawlers (that hide in the ground, crab stage 2 creatures) pops up and I'm like "eat my Caustic". Boom, dead. Corrupted Blood x25 or so, on a Vulnerabilty map. That was like the quickest rip I've ever had I think, lol.

That's what I get for being tired and not paying attention!

So I dug my head into it and recaptured what I missed - back at 93.66% now. Taking a little break, gonna plan ahead for Prophecy and sort out my huge stash tonight when it transfers over. 65 tabs incoming with stuff. :) This is my fave parts of leagues - when they end and I get all the stuff back to Standard, hehe.
Last edited by Ceri on May 29, 2016, 1:15:47 PM
"
Ceri wrote:

Ran some truly crazy maps in an attempt to increase my map pool but I'm failing. Starting to remember why I never bothered leveling in the past, maps just dry out eventually. Meh. Ran an insane Spring with some 140% quant and 40% pack size, corrupted and everything. It took forever, I had to tiptoe around the map due to all the extra damage mods, crit and what not.

Always remember: you can't force map drops. If you genuinely feel map mods will kill you, don't run that map. It's not worth it.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Ceri wrote:

Ran some truly crazy maps in an attempt to increase my map pool but I'm failing. Starting to remember why I never bothered leveling in the past, maps just dry out eventually. Meh. Ran an insane Spring with some 140% quant and 40% pack size, corrupted and everything. It took forever, I had to tiptoe around the map due to all the extra damage mods, crit and what not.

Always remember: you can't force map drops. If you genuinely feel map mods will kill you, don't run that map. It's not worth it.

This is one of the wisest pieces of advice on this thread.

Always avoid mods that may rip you - if you run blue it only costs u an alt to change it. Or a scour for rare.
If you're unsure of the mod, or if u encounter mobs with mods that may rip you, get out.
I've left maps with bad situatons, as the 10% penalty is so severe 95+

Sasori, welcome to the 97 club - well played!

And to all on their way there best of luck.

Sas, prepare for an exp slow down. :D

Happy mapping and rngjesus to all

Turnip

Ceri - well done for marching on.
Last edited by Turniphead2 on May 29, 2016, 1:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info