... Snail Time ...

Sorry Sasori... I'm traveling at least for the first part of the weekend ^^

I am playing here and there, but the character I'm playing is an old Level 90 and I'm taking it pretty slowly. Plus, I'm out of good maps in Standard for now. Feed me, Zana.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 29, 2016, 11:25:29 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Man, I feel abandoned in this thread...where are all my peeps? Turnip? Act? Sarang? :D

97.37%...just played for a bit tonight...and learned something I've heard 100 times already:

Gorge and Plateaus are KING!

Gorges, at least for my build, seem to be the best. I hit almost 14 million/hr on one of them...average around 12.5-13.5 with all of the T9-10s I'm running. Screw the rare red maps...this may be boring...but if I stop messing around with doing harder maps and portaling in my Chieftain to take out the bosses the Gorges, Plats and Arid Lakes are a breeze. There are a few others (Precinct, Bazaar, Academy) that I can get 10-11m on too since I've done them so many times...but I think I'm going to finally listen to the folks on here and start buying more Gorges. Still have plenty left...but I got that 4% very quickly tonight.

Alright...time for a booze and grub run...then I'll be back for more grinding...hope to hit 97.40% tonight!

I have to say, Precinct is nice looking in that it is pretty and outdoors, but it is so big and spread out that I waste way too much time trying to find where the missing packs of monsters are - I ideally like to get at least under 50 remaining (hopefully under 20). Springs and Bazaar are similar in these respects, but not as bad.. but still bad! I'm actually pretty used to the Academy layout. I'm unfortunately out of Gorges and Plats.

Good luck in hitting 40% tonight! I grinded a ton today and made it to 70% :D.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
...but I think I'm going to finally listen to the folks on here and start buying more Gorges.

NOOOOOOOOOOooooOooOoOoo!!!!
The Gorges are mine!!!

-_-

XD

You are not alone, I read this every night.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
ALL YOUR GORGES ARE BELONG TO ME!!! :D

Actually, I built up several rows of Gorges, Plateaus and Arid Lakes before I got back to grinding. I ran a ton of Gorges tonight and am down to one row (noooo!). Still have quite a few Arid Lakes but getting low on Plats...but I have rows and rows of the other crappier maps...I suppose I may have to dip into them eventually (boo, hiss).

I hit 97.40% then took a break. For some reason that escapes me...not only did I pass on buying booze, I didn't even have any of the hard stuff I have at home already...honestly...a big part of wanting to stay sober is so I do not RIP! Damn it all anyway, lol.

Good luck on your travels Sarang...I'm heading out myself tomorrow...got that itch to get on the road and see some sights. :)
This thread will raise the price of all Gorges by at least 1c ^_^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I've been wondering if it's a bad idea to play PoE while I get attuned with a few combined (Coca-Cola + Cognac)... I think I'll find out very soon...

I'm not a drinker so with a couple of glasses will suffice.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
XD

Lol...glad to see you are having some drinks too, Act. I think alcohol is mandatory for high level grinding. :-)

For example, my one remaining active guildie said this to me the other day regarding his Lv 88 character:

Him: "This sucks! I only got 6% experience for running a T10 map!"
Me: "Oh really? I have to run 3-4 T10 maps to get ONE DAMN PERCENT! So suck it up, buddy!"

Love the guy, but damn, he's complaining to the wrong person! :)

Lol, the first vendor I talked to (listed to have a ton of Gorges) said he just sold them all. But...he offered me a good deal on some Plateaus, which I was low on so I said yes. Then I realized that I had many rows of Dark Forest and Abandoned Cavern maps...yee ha...that gave me over a tab of Gorges! And then I did the same with some Volcanos for some Springs.

97.45%

Getting there, mainly from Gorges and Plateaus. Got 17m on one Gorge...don't know why as it was only 15% packsize. Had a *very* close call on a Springs when I got tagged with a DD. Since my build is all ice based I usually shatter 95% of the monsters leaving next to no corpses, but I didn't realize that the only one on the screen was under my feet and that damn bitch nailed me for at least 4000-4500 damage...argh...it was close but not close enough! I think I'll stick with my T9s and T10s for now. :)

Time for a break, dinner and then a nice 22 oz bottle of hard cider chilling in the fridge...mmm...cider. :D

Act, as AC/DC likes to say, "Have a drink on me!" :)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jul 30, 2016, 10:16:06 PM
97.48%

Tired...wanted to hit 97.50% but my game started to falter a bit. Ran my last Gorge of the night and two...count them two Rare Titans with Elem Reflect popped up, one right after the other. Bastards! For some reason the bigger enemies with this mod hurt me the most...I don't even bother fighting them any more. Not too risky to kill, but still kind of dangerous. And then some frost bearers and Volatile rares decided to join the Let's Kill Sasori Party..stupid map!!!

Rngesus - WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME???

I am not a religious or superstitious man, but I know when it is time to log off.

Time for some booze...I earned it. :D
I've found one simple adage to live by when it comes to games: if you feel you have to drink to enjoy it, it's probably not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info