... Snail Time ...

"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Sas, prepare for an exp slow down. :D

Yes, 97 is notoriously slower than 96. I do not even want to imagine what will be at level 99.

Greetings to all... and try not to die XD

PS: I'm running out of decent maps :(
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Thanks guys...that last one took a lot out of me. :D

Ugh, not looking forward to more exp slowdown, lol. :)

I'm taking a break from grinding for a bit...just organized all my tabs and tossed some junk. Getting ready to do some MF gear mapping...

However, being that I have two Wasteland maps left...I may take my Pathfinder out to have a little chat with Mr. Annoying Regen on Desecrated Ground. And maybe the Abandoned Ruin duo as well...now that dying is not a concern for a while. :D
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 29, 2016, 4:07:13 PM
Yes he's right :D

I'm finding 97 remarkably slower.

Wd for 97

Gl and gnight to all

Turnip
Well, I'm going to wait for 2.3.0 and getting my last two AP before going for 98. Already building up a good stock of maps.

Did a Wasteland map with two bosses, -regen and a few other nasty mods. Took them both out without dying, but man, what a battle.

One the weird parts of getting these high levels is what to spend the point on? Not much left to pick on the tree...do I scrap a few things to go for another jewel or just grab another 5% life? Seems like an easy choice, but its really tough, lol.

Gl to everyone...I'll be around...;)
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
... as I'm too s****ty a player to alch.
Loads of cigarettes.

I quit smoking a few months ago, it helps.
I'm much more focused now, thinking more clearly.
You should try it.
Was aiming to get to 97 before prophecy starts but enthusiasm a little dampened after dying to a exploding minion of dominus -- after trying to leech from him instead of flasking lol. Set me -- and my enthusiasm -- back to 96.27%.

Luckily my alt toon atm is, aptly enough, a berserker, and I played him as such, allowing me to vent without using the and ultimately being stupid with the main one in my vexed state. (Also did a yolo exalt and vaal for the heck of it.)
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Was aiming to get to 97 before prophecy starts but enthusiasm a little dampened after dying to a exploding minion of dominus -- after trying to leech from him instead of flasking lol. Set me -- and my enthusiasm -- back to 96.27%.

Luckily my alt toon atm is, aptly enough, a berserker, and I played him as such, allowing me to vent without using the and ultimately being stupid with the main one in my vexed state. (Also did a yolo exalt and vaal for the heck of it.)

Hi Quix.

Yep, ripping at this level can be demoralising.
Inhale, don't punch the screen, or keyboard and keep going.
We all rip at some point, and for me it's hardest at the beginning or end of a level. Just keep on.

'Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small' - Winston Churchill.

Cr4v3n - I'll give up when I get to 100 lol.

Gluck to all

Turnip.

"
Turniphead2 wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:

Hi Quix.

Yep, ripping at this level can be demoralising.
Inhale, don't punch the screen, or keyboard and keep going.
We all rip at some point, and for me it's hardest at the beginning or end of a level. Just keep on.

'Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small' - Winston Churchill.

Cr4v3n - I'll give up when I get to 100 lol.

Gluck to all

Turnip.

Got over it rather quickly thanks to having an alt I'm also interested in leveling and can vent with, thanks Turn. Made up a bit today -- 97 is still on!
Well you've come to the right place to vent and share your struggles...GL on your path to 97, Quixote!

Btw, really like your guild name. :)

Yeah those RIP's can suck...I got so mad at my last one I punched my keyboard and almost gave up...but after calming down I got back in the saddle. Booze helps. :D

I just stopped taking any risks...but after hitting 97 I went on a mad Strongbox opening spree...lol...I listed to Turnip's advice and I know it saved me some more RIP's but it wasn't easy...those Strongboxes are so damn tempting...:-)
Finally hit 94! :D

Dang it's going real slow now, I dread how slow it gets further ahead. =)

My CA ranger (deadeye) is doing really well I'm happy to say. 60% evasion in hideout (with Grace) and Acrobatics is really strong. My cloud is doing almost 20k dps (tooltip) and I'm still missing one gem level (using lev 3 Empower), and a better bow. Using a bare bones +3 at the moment.

Oh well, time to celebrate: gonna go get drunk and have some nice food! In that order.

Good luck to you all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info