... Snail Time ...

"
Zana spawned in ledge, opened a lvl69 village ruin. Eh, it's just lvl69, I'm lvl93 I bet I could take the boss no problem. Go in, kill the turkey, the dog jumps on me and kills me in 1 hit. Not ever doing that again.

Always always skip that boss. It is a noob trap.
Agreed. I tried to fight him at normal level a while ago with my Occultist. CI, 15,500 ES with 2300+ regen. No prob, right? Wrong...he still killed her a few times...lol.

Only got a few minutes to play tonight...4% and rising! Still tweaking my gear and staying clear of reflect rares (ok, I killed a few tonight).

Tried out some new defense gems on a Dried Lake run...and encountered a Corrupted Zone AND a Carto box...first one in months. And like last time, while burning through alts to get good mods, I accidentally opened it (argh) but it dropped a unique (and a crappy one at that). :(

Anyway, back to normal (?) mapping tomorrow!
Finally hit 90! I can't believe I reached it haha. Now time for more grind.

Things I learnt from path to 90 as a cyclone marauder
-Always identify strongboxes, avoid freezing boxes, don't underestimate exploding and detonate boxes
-I won't ever do twinned Palace maps again :D
-Map drops are <3
-It's hard being melee and lvling solo ahahahaha(as cyclone)

Today was a great day, no hassle, all maps I ran were smooth, the ping was stable so no lags as well. No RIPs too. Finally hit 90! Vorici's been stalking me the whole day as he popped up in like 60% of my map runs today.
Well done dude - great to see you posting.

G'luck with the 90s.

Fight on!

Turnip
10% to 96...moving right along. Made a few more tweaks to my Pathfinder to give her more suvivability.
Calling it a night...good luck all. ;)
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Zana spawned in ledge, opened a lvl69 village ruin. Eh, it's just lvl69, I'm lvl93 I bet I could take the boss no problem. Go in, kill the turkey, the dog jumps on me and kills me in 1 hit. Not ever doing that again.

Always always skip that boss. It is a noob trap.

They are possible - if you kill both the same time(no enrage)... or have enough minions / totems(dog food) and stay out of jumping range ... good luck.
village ruin - i just alc'ed a twinned mod on it... gonna have kfc later.
"
bbqegg wrote:
village ruin - i just alc'ed a twinned mod on it... gonna have kfc later.

Sometimes the chicken is the one that likes it extra crispy :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Great to see the new posts.

Hope everyone is fighting with courage.
I must say, as I'm fighting though 96, I'm get all angsty. Always worried about a rip, which is mad, since I haven't ripped in
ages.

But those bearers! And what are those columns of stone with lightning that drop from the sky? They'll rip you.
Nearly ripped yesterday on a -11 res plat, when some roque exile popped up shot vaal cold snap, screen freeze, but I got the
hell out and exited the map.

I am the coward of POE, and tbh I don't rip that often 'cause I've learned how to run from crap.

Turnip

96 57%

TLDR: run from things that might rip you. Exit maps that might rip you.

TLDR2: I'l prob rip next map with all my cowardly advice.

GGG - thanks so much for your awesome game - glad I supported it.

G luck to all

:)
Both of those are horrible. Combo that I hate? Frostbearers + Shrouded. It's a bit difficult to see it once the mob swarm in on you. The stone pillars are horrible too. If I'm not mistaken it's the Heralds right? I make sure to deal with them quickly, they can be such a nuisance. I'm closing in on 91 atm, I'll probably get some sleep now. Have fun everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info