... Snail Time ...

15% to 97...not a lot of time to play this week...but I'm sneaking a little in. :)

Had a close call on a Zana map (I swear, she wants me dead sometimes) and trying to keep up my map pool by only running maps I buy from her. Not running my two red maps...going to build up a row first to start my pool then start running them and hopefully replenish enough to keep a stock going.

And two more Ascendancy points in 2.3.0...whatever shall I spend them on...decisions, decisions. 8)
Hopped back on to Standard after my two-week group logged. 75% to 99, haha. Gonna miss my poor Voltaxic. Might play a little more on her before 2.3, too early to say I've got the Demi in hand though so might need to push off on it for a bit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Had to click on your account to make sure, lol. :D

Congrats! Who's buying the beer? =)

You have too little faith in me. No beer for you.
Wow - everyone's leveling faster than Mr. Bolt the runner!

Jeepers SasoriOtoko - how did you go from 15% INTO 96, then 15% away from 97 in like three days lol.

Me:

Still worried about bearers. Read in earlier posts they were ripping people.

I have nothing much to report, apart from running round in circles on Plateau and Gorge.
Starting to get a little fatigued with these maps. But have some springs saved up for the beginning of 97.

Everyone's zooming!

Turnip

no rips this lvl

96 66%

Keep it coming.

[[[[ Also you don't need to be mid/late nineties to post in this thread.
This place is for ALL solo mappers.
So post at any level - 60/80/90 if you're mapping and solo.
And you'll find support here.
You don't need to be mid/high nineties. ]]]

TLDR: Sasori: WTF? You leveling demon!
Saranghaeyo_ go go go - is 98 hell? I'm worried bout 97/8.

99 beckons. Good goin

Turnip
Turnip...lol...no no, I'm at 15% overall...85% to go to hit 97. I've barely played at all this week. I could have gained that much in a few days if I didn't have so many distractions in life (work, friends, gf, etc)... ;)

I've got 50% to go to catch up to you...so no worries mate. :D
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Had to click on your account to make sure, lol. :D

Congrats! Who's buying the beer? =)

You have too little faith in me. No beer for you.

:( :( :)
OOOh sry 15% to 97...not a lot of time to play this week - looked like you were 15% TO 97.

Wondered how the hell you got 70% exp in 2 days lol.

GL in levelling and well done for having the discipline to avoid strongboxes - that's good late levelling strat.

Turnip
16%...whee...I'm cooking now. :D

Funny you mention Strongboxes...I just accidentally opened one on an Arid Lake map...it was white so no bad mods...but it did drop some decent orbs. You have no idea how tempting it is to open them! I also ran away from some reflect rares...but I still fight some of them.

Still tinkering with my gem setup...and considering modifying my tree. Anyone here use Diamond Flasks much? Right now with 7 Power Charges, PCoC and my Ice Golem I stay at about 92% crit chance for the entire map run...and with a Vagan's Dagger it is pretty nice. But I've been looking at other builds that use a Diamond Flask to max crit...which would be easy with my Pathfinder. Could add a third curse, more raduis aura, etc...but will have to do some tinkering around...

Man I am falling behind...need some time to play more...;)
I for my part am parked "momentarily" in Dried Lake. Although in truth, I think it will be for a "long moment". Using SRS was killing me from boredom and although it did not have enough Regrets I changed build. From the moment I made the change I feel alive again, but the build is halfway and I can not run maps. So it's only hope of a miraculous drop of one Ex. or perhaps a Brittle Emperor. Otherwise it is likely that I will be here all the weekend enjoying Lake, and the guy telling "Sinner" every time he sees me XD

Lvl 97 and 20%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 20, 2016, 7:52:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info