[Hunt] Star of Wraeclast

If you're looking to use this recipe specifically, couldn't you just vaal a level 1 lightning warp and then level it as normal?

i.e. if you plan on using Star at high level, vaal a lightning warp asap while leveling and you will get it naturally, rather than leveling one to 19-20 twice if it bricks.

Or vaal a level 19 like Jaille said. There's even a level 19 gem divination card now, might be some level 19 warps lying around on trade.
I think the ruby ring cannot be corrupted, I can't get the recipe to work.

Edit: Confirmed, does not work with corrupted unique ruby ring
Last edited by ssemi on May 22, 2016, 9:36:01 PM
Great find, wow that was much easier than i expected it to be in all honesty.

Funny thing is i was close, i tried non-corrupted 20 and 20/20 and vaal warps with unique ruby and onyx but not regular corrupted lightning warp (didnt own one).

Nice job.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 22, 2016, 9:15:43 PM
beautiful, Ive made one and skinned it onto an op talisman already :D
Congrats!
Censored.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Any rarity works, I actually ended going through a lot of onyx amulets (normal, magic, or rares) to get really good rolls since each onxy amulets would yield me different results (values) from the vendor recipe. I think this can be applied to gem itself (would not recommend it) and any unique ruby rings.

I was lucky to have a level 20 LW around and did not brick when vaaling. lol

This is the best I got. Max cold dmg, lowest implict fire res, and lower half (10-12) of the all res roll.

Bought about 10 amulets from the vendors and alched them all to swap out, also had 2 mokous to try. Luckily I already had a lvl 20 corrupt LW, I'm happy with the result. :)

Thanks Felix35071, been anxiously waiting for this to be found!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Thanks man, I was in love with the amulet when I first saw it just for the curse radius. I went through a ton of onyx amulets before being okay with my rolls. Cheers m8!

"
Felix35071 wrote:
Tis I who have discovered the recipe. Feels good.

Well done! I can't wait to make this for my Witch. :) Silence-immune and the 50% cold damage rocks
nice cooldown

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
With a cooldown that long I wish it had 3 charges like flame dash.

As-is, I find illusory warp is not worth the hotkey slot.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info