[Hunt] Star of Wraeclast

Lightning warp with quality or/and leveled
Vaal lighting warp with quality or/and leveled
Prismatic ring
Crimson Jewel with Avoid Silence

Maybe some of the above are needed

Also there is an achievement in-game named "The Star Of Wraeclast" and to get it you must kill Merveil, the Siren
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
The what ?
R.I.P 4.B.
I think jewel with avoid silence will be same as Garena recipe, other ingedients different and probably more.
Also maybe some orbs like fusing or alteration

Gems
Spoiler

Items
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

All currency (except mirrors and eternal orbs), 7 iron rings + rare paua/coral (to make amulets), other amulet recipes, more random stuff.

The Purity of Elements would probably need to be a certain level, same with the Lightning Warp etc.
I've yet to find out what this recipe could be. I don't know if it's with quality and what number or which item level or anything could get this recepie known to mankind.
Afaik the Garena players got at least some sort of poem as a hint, it's rather pointless to throw items into the vendor window without the slightest of clues. :\
I'm guessing it will use a red warcry gem or a red curse gem, with an unset ring. Because it's corrupted, it's near certain to require a "can't be silenced" crimson jewel.
"
Jonmcdonald wrote:
I'm guessing it will use a red warcry gem or a red curse gem, with an unset ring. Because it's corrupted, it's near certain to require a "can't be silenced" crimson jewel.
agree, was typing this as i saw what you wrote.. the exact same ingredients

- Crimson Jewel with "Silence Immunity"

- Enduring/rallying/abyssal cry, more likely abyssal

- A FISH! or just arctic breath (looks like a fish, cold theme and breath theme (voice))

- Maybe a Sire of Shards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SDs-tRONcY since you can make a star with its casting XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 22, 2016, 9:09:09 PM
anyone tried anything with a cold to fire gem? item has both cold and fire things on it. just throwing it out there
Funny how ours seems to bit alot more difficult haha. Ive tried some with no avail with Vaal Lightning Warp and some of the other generic ideas.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info