[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

⭐Legacy Quantity💎
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2483646
💣 @MoveMint
Last edited by Uncursed on Nov 2, 2018, 5:07:03 PM
First of all, great build thanks! I am enjoying.

Can someone help me understand Arctic Armor in this build? It is only beneficial while stationary and I am NEVER stationary.

I can't afford the curse helm yet, so considering duel curse setup and dropping Arctic Armor.

What am I missing about AA being beneficial here?

And, if beneficial, I would suppose adding Enfeeble would be a better benefit to me anyhow, no?

Thanks!
I think while flickering, you're not "technically" moving, but I have no idea how to even test that.
I'm having a lot of fun with this build but I'm getting spanked by bosses in 10+ maps. Any tips? I've tried wild strike, molten strike, and flicker. Thanks for the help.
those kind of build rekt super bad in 2.4 since everyone totem(the real save) and bv. i tried oro flicker in and died a lot in t10+ maps.
I'm actually playing this build and i'm surprised to ear you die in T10 map, i literally roll on them, i didnt die with this build since the level 68 when i started to use it, this is my char atm, btw i know that i have many stuff that i can upgrade easy like my gloves or my amulet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pizzzousss/characters

i dont know how to link stuff in the forum
Last edited by pizzzousss on Oct 16, 2016, 8:57:18 PM
"
pizzzousss wrote:
I'm actually playing this build and i'm surprised to ear you die in T10 map, i literally roll on them, i didnt die with this build since the level 68 when i started to use it, this is my char atm, btw i know that i have many stuff that i can upgrade easy like my gloves or my amulet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pizzzousss/characters

i dont know how to link stuff in the forum

Open your charters for view (Privacy Settings|Hide Charters tab)
Done, thanks for the tips ^^
Hi guys,
I want to show you an awesome combo for this build. Emberwark + The Taming and inspired learning.

Her is my Gear
Spoiler
"
Wetia wrote:
Hi guys,
I want to show you an awesome combo for this build. Emberwark + The Taming and inspired learning.

Her is my Gear
Spoiler

Wouldn't a 'chance to ignite' gem be good in your version of the build. 100% chance to ignite would give you huge dps right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info