[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

"
Taintertots wrote:
Loving the build, however, I am having one really big issue that I can not seem to get sorted out.

I am running out of frenzy charges really fast against bosses or single rares. I am not talking about Atziri or Lab who cant be ignites, I am running out of frenzy charges on map bosses.

My chance to ignite is 30%, is there a way to increase that? My gear is linked below, what am I missing here?

I started trying to use the Writhing jar to help, and it does, but not as much as i hoped, and I am still running out of charges.

Thanks for the help!

You can use
something like this.
I never run out of chages.

All in all crit help us too, because if you crit you ignite and get a Frenzy.

If you have problems with the frenzy charges, overthing the Snakebite. Snakebite is only good vs big bosses, where you can stack the poisen. But you must have maximum frenzy charges...
gives you ignite chance and is good vs bosses.
Last edited by Wetia on Sep 12, 2016, 7:57:53 AM

Last edited by Wetia on Sep 12, 2016, 7:57:24 AM
So far, level 86, enjoying build so much :D exactly what i looked for.. just slightly short of 100M exp/hour.. amazing speedclear..
can you suggest me what to upgrade/get next?

also.. i was trying to think.. would it be possible to use this gear on another class/type of build (since the gear here made me pretty poor xD ) ... was thinking maybe some kind of flicker elementalist .. or shadow would be possible/fun to play/better maybe?

and , would it be possible to use some 5/6 link armor instead of kaoms, and have more evasion/armor and maybe add blade vortex or some other skill..
Last edited by darkowozzd97 on Sep 13, 2016, 8:50:49 AM
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
So far, level 86, enjoying build so much :D exactly what i looked for.. just slightly short of 100M exp/hour.. amazing speedclear..
can you suggest me what to upgrade/get next?

also.. i was trying to think.. would it be possible to use this gear on another class/type of build (since the gear here made me pretty poor xD ) ... was thinking maybe some kind of flicker elementalist .. or shadow would be possible/fun to play/better maybe?

and , would it be possible to use some 5/6 link armor instead of kaoms, and have more evasion/armor and maybe add blade vortex or some other skill..

You can use a if you want more links.
An Amulet with a +1 curse corruption -> you can reset 4 points in the skilltree.
Try to get all gems on lvl 21.
A lvl 4 Empower in the head.
Try to get better Enchantment.
Corrupt the belt with something like-> +1 charge.
Buy the flask "Taste of Hate".
YOu can try:

You can try to make a cyclone/discharge build with this gear.
Last edited by Wetia on Sep 14, 2016, 3:49:30 AM

Thanks for the earlier replies, I have modified and upgraded my gear some since then. I still am having difficulties with not gaining enough frenzy charges on a single boss.

Luckily, most bosses has a pack of mobs in their boss room, so I can gain frenzy charges on them, and can keep up enough to kill the boss. However, on the bosses that don't have that pack of mobs and I start in with 0 charges, it is usually pretty painful, and I will just swap out my flicker strike gem with wild strike.

Also, just curious, I have been using wild strike for Uber labs, and map bosses that I cant keep frenzy up on. Is there a better skill to use for these bosses? No real reason I used this one, just picked it up and it seems to work well.

Thanks!
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
Last edited by Taintertots on Sep 16, 2016, 11:02:23 AM
"
Taintertots wrote:

Thanks for the earlier replies, I have modified and upgraded my gear some since then. I still am having difficulties with not gaining enough frenzy charges on a single boss.

Luckily, most bosses has a pack of mobs in their boss room, so I can gain frenzy charges on them, and can keep up enough to kill the boss. However, on the bosses that don't have that pack of mobs and I start in with 0 charges, it is usually pretty painful, and I will just swap out my flicker strike gem with wild strike.

Also, just curious, I have been using wild strike for Uber labs, and map bosses that I cant keep frenzy up on. Is there a better skill to use for these bosses? No real reason I used this one, just picked it up and it seems to work well.

Thanks!

How high is your Chance to hit? If you dant hit you cant ignite :D
MAybe you can get better with more Accuracy.
For more dmg you can try:

You can use the skill Frnzy for dmg and to get new chages :)
Great build bruh!
"
Wetia wrote:

Chance to hit is at 90% currently. Is that OK? I will take a look into that amulet to see what that does for my DPS. However, my DPS is pretty good for the time being, but I am also only doing lvl 8-9 maps. Once I get in the teens, I might have to up my damage a bit more.
"
Taintertots wrote:
"
Wetia wrote:

Chance to hit is at 90% currently. Is that OK? I will take a look into that amulet to see what that does for my DPS. However, my DPS is pretty good for the time being, but I am also only doing lvl 8-9 maps. Once I get in the teens, I might have to up my damage a bit more.

Yes 90% is okay. I dont have more. How much chace to ignite have you?
With

and a jewel you can get 45%
Last edited by Wetia on Sep 16, 2016, 8:35:39 PM
I am currently sitting at 40% chance, with the one Mokou ring. I do not have an emberwake ring, which would bring it up to 45% chance. I do not think I have any jewels that give ignite chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info