[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

Hey there,

first: nice guide, it was aa pleasure to read. In fact I decided to turn my flicker striker into an Oros version which ofc comes with problems where I need your advice. I picked too much physical stuff and now have to change the tree so I can afford respeccing it.

Problem: I already picked marauder starting area and the middle HP nodes. This would be a version in which I dont lose those complety and the only "real" downside would be the missing lava lash - for more HP?
So, would this "bride" between templar and duelist be acceptable? And is lava leash a must have?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1C2EUIBo4IVUnLzKJNZI62DwtQKBHflBHV-JZ814TXzlfP2VNaPJxhXIPdO1343fleA14enloeu-Cm4PMhNmE74dqivCQVZstogCpJ6luqZSvbLCrtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMSCxq7YvdrB3D3hc-0g7w7wH_4K

This is ofc just the start of the build and just "my" way of getting into the templar and later witch part. Shoudl be more skillpoints, but also more HP and easy jewel slots but no lavalash.
So, any hope for this or utterly terrible on a scale I cant comprehend?

"
Ezrael49 wrote:
Hey there,

first: nice guide, it was aa pleasure to read. In fact I decided to turn my flicker striker into an Oros version which ofc comes with problems where I need your advice. I picked too much physical stuff and now have to change the tree so I can afford respeccing it.

Problem: I already picked marauder starting area and the middle HP nodes. This would be a version in which I dont lose those complety and the only "real" downside would be the missing lava lash - for more HP?
So, would this "bride" between templar and duelist be acceptable? And is lava leash a must have?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1C2EUIBo4IVUnLzKJNZI62DwtQKBHflBHV-JZ814TXzlfP2VNaPJxhXIPdO1343fleA14enloeu-Cm4PMhNmE74dqivCQVZstogCpJ6luqZSvbLCrtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMSCxq7YvdrB3D3hc-0g7w7wH_4K

This is ofc just the start of the build and just "my" way of getting into the templar and later witch part. Shoudl be more skillpoints, but also more HP and easy jewel slots but no lavalash.
So, any hope for this or utterly terrible on a scale I cant comprehend?

I completed your tree to lvl 91.
I think all in all there are the following important differents.

your:

1396,5 max life (+41)
215% increased max life (+44%)
5 Jewel (+1)
20% Chaos Res (+20)

other:
96% increased dmg
+1 MAX fire res
17% inc. lifeleach
140% inc. lifeleach per sek

(Sry for the bad english. Best wishes from germany^^)
Last edited by Wetia on Sep 6, 2016, 8:59:09 AM
is there alternative to Null Void gloves, or i can use any decent rare until i have ex for null void?
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
is there alternative to Null Void gloves, or i can use any decent rare until i have ex for null void?

Hi,

if you play standard you can use rares until you have the 5-7ex for the null void.

In Essence League is it an other thing... Her you "cant" get the null.

You can use Snakebite Assassin's Mitts, if you want.
with the new boots introduced ingame

You can have so much resists and drop so much stuff with resists for dps.

Actually i have tested Snakebite but i don't like it.
I use this kind of glove and it works well

Not the best but it work well
Eckalina Old Low life rf spark build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322848
Hi, I really enjoy your guide so I decide to start use this build in Essence League. I would like your opinion on some of these ideas:

1/What do you feel about taking Avatar of Fire since your build doesn't have any damage beside fire?

2/How do you feel about dropping Whisper of doom and use the Doedre ring instead of dual curse and invest the point in the fire wheel next to the curse wheel?

3/Is it worth using Resolute technique over Elemental Overload?

4/Why do you choose Belly of the beast over Darresso's defiance; which can work with immortal call + CWDT?

5/Why do you use Blood Rage when it only leach physical and you only benefit from the 20% Attack Speed?

Thank you and sorry for many questions
Loving the build, however, I am having one really big issue that I can not seem to get sorted out.

I am running out of frenzy charges really fast against bosses or single rares. I am not talking about Atziri or Lab who cant be ignites, I am running out of frenzy charges on map bosses.

My chance to ignite is 30%, is there a way to increase that? My gear is linked below, what am I missing here?

I started trying to use the Writhing jar to help, and it does, but not as much as i hoped, and I am still running out of charges.

Thanks for the help!
Domination League - Typeo_VonSpellsWorth
Last edited by Taintertots on Sep 10, 2016, 4:49:42 AM
"
Taintertots wrote:
Loving the build, however, I am having one really big issue that I can not seem to get sorted out.

I am running out of frenzy charges really fast against bosses or single rares. I am not talking about Atziri or Lab who cant be ignites, I am running out of frenzy charges on map bosses.

My chance to ignite is 30%, is there a way to increase that? My gear is linked below, what am I missing here?

I started trying to use the Writhing jar to help, and it does, but not as much as i hoped, and I am still running out of charges.

Thanks for the help!

From my personnal experience there is nothing to do
Use an alternative Oro linked with an other spell

like that

On some situation i just swap weapon (usind binding) and it make a lot smoother things flicker can't do.
Eckalina Old Low life rf spark build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322848
Last edited by Ecka on Sep 10, 2016, 7:37:20 AM
"
Taintertots wrote:

Thanks for the help!

Put in "Chance to Ignite" instead of Fire Penetration or Faster Attacks. You'll never run out :)
Last edited by Astaroth_PoD on Sep 12, 2016, 3:53:28 AM
"
Hi, I really enjoy your guide so I decide to start use this build in Essence League. I would like your opinion on some of these ideas:

1/What do you feel about taking Avatar of Fire since your build doesn't have any damage beside fire?

2/How do you feel about dropping Whisper of doom and use the Doedre ring instead of dual curse and invest the point in the fire wheel next to the curse wheel?

3/Is it worth using Resolute technique over Elemental Overload?

4/Why do you choose Belly of the beast over Darresso's defiance; which can work with immortal call + CWDT?

5/Why do you use Blood Rage when it only leach physical and you only benefit from the 20% Attack Speed?

Thank you and sorry for many questions

1. If you only make firedmg... this skill do nothing.

2. The ring slot is very important. But if you can get an amulet with this corruption, you can to this.

3. Elemental Overload make a lot more dmg.

4. Darresso's is only good, if you have a lot of small enemies. And with this build we have no problems with that. We need hlp vs the big bad guys. And life help us more. After all you can cast Enduring Cry.

5. Blood rage gives you a frenzy charge at kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info