[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

Are there any good substitutions for heretic's veil? It's around 6-7 ex on poe.trade
"
SakuyA_A wrote:
Are there any good substitutions for heretic's veil? It's around 6-7 ex on poe.trade

Essence worm ring and Alpha's howl helm. Enlighten gem and Conqueror unique jewels. I haven't tried if they work in this build.

Lightning coil should work well as replacement to kaom's heart as Geisalt says on one of the previous pages.

I think Daresso's defiance would be the very best option though since porcupines are our worst enemy. Endurance charges on kill and immortal call linked to cwdt. Safe flickering on porcupines.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 10, 2016, 8:58:32 PM
Really enjoying the build, but I've got a couple of questions about the final passive tree.

1) Wrecking Ball south of Duelist - I assume this is for the attack speed? 4 nodes for 16%% seems pretty good?

2) Destroyer cluster seems kind of weird. You pick up one unnecessary pure phys node (the east side), skip the attack speed, so I dunno if 20% accuracy/5% attack speed is worth 4 points? Blade Master is also 4 points and gives a bit less accuracy (12%) and 16% attack speed. Or even Arsonist east of Resolute Technique, 40% fire damage for 5 points?

I'm a bit new to build analysis, so I apologize if I'm asking stupid questions.
"
Libra000 wrote:
Really enjoying the build, but I've got a couple of questions about the final passive tree.

1) Wrecking Ball south of Duelist - I assume this is for the attack speed? 4 nodes for 16%% seems pretty good?

2) Destroyer cluster seems kind of weird. You pick up one unnecessary pure phys node (the east side), skip the attack speed, so I dunno if 20% accuracy/5% attack speed is worth 4 points? Blade Master is also 4 points and gives a bit less accuracy (12%) and 16% attack speed. Or even Arsonist east of Resolute Technique, 40% fire damage for 5 points?

I'm a bit new to build analysis, so I apologize if I'm asking stupid questions.

They are for the fireborn jewel. Those not taken are outside the jewel's radius.
Oh right, I looked up the price on that jewel and then promptly forgot it existed. :P Thanks.
"
Libra000 wrote:
Oh right, I looked up the price on that jewel and then promptly forgot it existed. :P Thanks.

Yes it's a shame it's rather expensive. But it has a lot of power so i can see why.
in case nobody posted this: for porcupine goliaths in higher maps you could just swap HH for a rare belt and one of your rings for pyre (ignited enemies are destroyed on kill) works pretty well for me, those destroyed corpses wont leave any spike novas
IGN: Favai
Is this good as a league starter?
"
iCatalin wrote:
Is this good as a league starter?

With the horror essence giving you a 5L helmet and oro's being dirt cheap as always, yes.
can this build hold down flicker w/o any worry of mana issue? And i presume that the enduring cry is manually casted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info