[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

better for slayer i think
Can do shaper with this build?
Tried this build and I'm currently 79, though I'm using the Champion as my ascendancy.

Still a long way to go for the items but all in all i could say that this is a very good starter build.

Thanks!
Are the Wrecking Ball and Destroyer Nodes worth it once you get Oro's? They are physical damage, and don't help fire at all. I know the 2hd weapon speed and accuracy is still good, but can't those points be spent somewhere else?

nevermind...you use Fireborn jewel to convert...my bad
Last edited by rpgmaniac01 on Mar 26, 2017, 2:13:38 PM
Thank you so much for this build. Gonna try this one.
Last edited by ImMaciek on Mar 31, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
Just act in new Patch, hv alterations in build ?

Leveling 1 - 67 its hard, any help ?

67 just use Oro's :D
"Todos os guerreiros sofrem com a perda, mas nem todos se rendem"
A note for pre-3.0 posterity: I ran this in the 2 week turmoil race (built it once before many leagues ago), to get a quick 90. It was slower than I thought. Things I learned, and questions I would have liked answered before I started:

1) Kaom's is undeniably better than Belly + 6 sockets. I ran belly to 88 with a 4link Ancestral Warchief for bosses, and CWTD Flame Golem for the always present damage boost. Absolutely NOT worth it. The loss of life sucks, and the Golem + stopping to cast the totem is inferior to the Kaom's damage boost.

2) The build is severely damage capped. Once you get dual curse, Kaom's, and a 5-link, there isn't much place to go. Get damage on rings and gloves, but that's it, because of all the uniques.

3) ran Carnage heart, seemed good. I imagine a full damage amulet would be better, but hard to find. Essence craft maybe?

4) Build is some ways crippled by a) porcupine packs b) reflect packs c) weak single target d) many map mods are undoable - 90% chance to avoid status ailments, ele reflect, ele equilib + enfeeble or other weakeners. Couldn't really run breach + beyond in Shaped Strand.

4) There has to be a better solution than Heretic's veil. The loss of life really hurts.
"
MDJD wrote:
A note for pre-3.0 posterity: I ran this in the 2 week turmoil race (built it once before many leagues ago), to get a quick 90. It was slower than I thought. Things I learned, and questions I would have liked answered before I started:

1) Kaom's is undeniably better than Belly + 6 sockets. I ran belly to 88 with a 4link Ancestral Warchief for bosses, and CWTD Flame Golem for the always present damage boost. Absolutely NOT worth it. The loss of life sucks, and the Golem + stopping to cast the totem is inferior to the Kaom's damage boost.

2) The build is severely damage capped. Once you get dual curse, Kaom's, and a 5-link, there isn't much place to go. Get damage on rings and gloves, but that's it, because of all the uniques.

3) ran Carnage heart, seemed good. I imagine a full damage amulet would be better, but hard to find. Essence craft maybe?

4) Build is some ways crippled by a) porcupine packs b) reflect packs c) weak single target d) many map mods are undoable - 90% chance to avoid status ailments, ele reflect, ele equilib + enfeeble or other weakeners. Couldn't really run breach + beyond in Shaped Strand.

4) There has to be a better solution than Heretic's veil. The loss of life really hurts.

I ran this build in breach, and i can do most of the things you say that cannot.
what about 3.0? new guide?

last page of comments leaves it up in the air

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info