[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

"
incredibie wrote:
May someone check DPS-difference between with the unqiue jewel and without the jewel? I am siting around level 72 as selffound without the jewel and would like to know how much dmg im missing since well, i can clear t11 fine but it does feel slow.

The gem adds about 929 average damage to Flicker Strike's tooltip, which is about 25% of my damage.

Keep in mind that those nodes will do literally nothing without the jewel once you start using Oro's (since it's pure fire, not affected at all by physical).

It's worth the 1 chaos it costs for the jewel.
Last edited by MrTastix on Dec 27, 2016, 9:18:15 PM
Yeah, I have just bought 39% Kaom for 110c :)
Hey,

i'd like to try this build in Breach, is this really viable ?

It looks very funny!

and at which point should i switch to flicker?
Yeah it's viable and really fun to play. I lvled with cyclone until 67 (you can use Oro's at 67). Then I switched to 5L Flicker, and it's really enjoyable!
I started mixing cyclone and flicker at lvl 40. Now I am 51 and mostly use flicker but use Melee Spash damage - seems nice vs groups of monsters. The build is fun so far but it gives me headache from time to time.

Edit: Just read you can get splash from lab. Haven't done them yet.
Last edited by Finiva on Dec 29, 2016, 6:17:42 PM
Would you guys say that Abberath's Hooves are worth running in this build? It is quite expensive.
hi there 1 sorry for my english.
can this build do uber lab?¿ and i run all main items but in tool in hide it shows 4180avg. and could you guys pl tell me what could i change in my items to optimate the build?¿ thanks and happy new year

Just bought an emberwake and taming. Doesn't seem to do much for my dps. Any ideas how to utilize it better? Perhaps I need chance to ignite/ignite duration on gems and to run temp chains.. other than that I'm not really sure.
Kaom's Heart 38% randomly dropped today and got Heretic's Veil for 90 c. My character looks funny.

Is Ngamahu Tiki, Coral Amulet (mine is 66% increased fire damage) good for this build? It works so far. Also what is better adds fire damage to attacks or increased fire damage?
Is it still viable in 2.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info